• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"line-in" audio connection possible?

carl3pedals

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I would like to be able to use a "line-in" audio source (i.e. from a line connected to a headphone jack output from an old iPod or iPad) with my 2023 Integra Aspec, which does not have an audio input jack. I had already tried using a USB connection from my very old Classic iPod, but the Integra does not accept a USB connection from a device that old. My son bought me a "MOSWAG" connector which has a 1/8" audio connector on one end and a sound card and USB-A connector on the other end ("MOSWAG USB to 35mm Jack Audio AdapterExternal Sound Card USB-A to Audio Jack"), but my Integra does not allow that USB connection either.

Has anyone found a good way to allow audio that comes from the 1/8" headphone jack of an old device to connect the the audio system in a 2023 Integra? Thanks.

AFreak

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Elite Spec
What an about a ADC BT device like this?
1Mii Bluetooth 5.3 Transmitter Receiver, aptX HD Low Latency aptX Adaptive for Audio, Bluetooth Transmitter for TV to Headphones, Wireless Aux Bluetooth Audio Adapter for TV/Speakers/Car/Air/Earphones https://a.co/d/0D9b70i