• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Audio Mute function ?

Niceguynepa

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Just got my 23 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT. Is there a way to mute audio using the steering wheel controls? I've just been pressing the knob next to screen. It's not a huge deal but just something I'm used to having. If I'm listening to music and then wanna talk to my passenger it was just easier with a mute button. Thanks in advance!

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hey,

Unfortunately, no I do not see any way to do this. Messed around with the steering wheel last night and couldn't find a specific mute button. It would have been nice if the volume rocker pushed inwards to mute..

OP
OP
Niceguynepa

Niceguynepa

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Hey,

Unfortunately, no I do not see any way to do this. Messed around with the steering wheel last night and couldn't find a specific mute button. It would have been nice if the volume rocker pushed inwards to mute..
Yeah exactly pushing it in to mute would be ideal

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I listen almost exclusively to SiriusXM. In the middle of the infotainment display is a pause button. Not sure if it's there for other media and it's not on the steering wheel, but that's all I got.

pasthope4718

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec Elite MT
Yea, noticed this feature is missing too. Kind of weird. I'm just spinning the dial down low or turning it off.