• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LCM Photos Appreciation Thread

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Accord 2.0T/10AT, '24 ITS
It was built in June and has a low VIN which makes it one of the first batch of LCM/Reds produced.
I've seen some listed in the Acura inventory tracker that have their VINs in the 1200s. Is this car lower than that?

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
I've seen some listed in the Acura inventory tracker that have their VINs in the 1200s. Is this car lower than that?
My VIN is below 600 with a June 2023 build date so it's definitely of the first batch.

The second batch of LCM/Reds produced September 2023 are coming in with VINs in the 1200s.

I was checking the Acura tracker and local dealer stock daily for months and also noticed the first batch of LCM/Reds were arriving at local dealers with around 20 miles on the odometers whereas all others were coming in with a normal 2 - 6 miles on them.

I just figure it has something to do with that first LCM batch being delayed by the factory.🤔

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Very interesting. How do you like the car so far? Any quality issues or other items?

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
👁🍆🍆🍆👀? 🤣

Thanks!

I don’t *think* it’s the same car but this ITS definitely has a story to tell.

It was built in June and has a low VIN which makes it one of the first batch of LCM/Reds produced. To the best of my knowledge (online tracker and window sticker) it shipped from Marysville, was delivered to Ellicott City on 9/18 and I took delivery the next day.

I assume it was one of the LCMs with the supposed wheel paint chips that were delayed at the factory but why and where did it sit during July and August? It almost seems like it was held until the second batch of LCM/Reds were produced and shipped this September.

Radley had one sitting on the lot for a while? Could it possibly be the same car? If you can share any insight, I'd like to know just to satisfy my curiosity.

Either way, I feel very fortunate that this beautiful car made its way to me😃
In that case, no it couldn't have been the LCM we recently sold here...

You must've purchased from Acura of Ellicott City in Maryland. We had the same spec ITS here for a very short time that was picked up last week by the client, with your location being in northern VA, I figured it was you. Sorry for jumping the gun! Enjoy it regardless and again, if you need anything parts wise or otherwise with the new DE5, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

-G

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Very interesting. How do you like the car so far? Any quality issues or other items?
It is FANTASTIC!

When the car was delivered, the dealer immediately sent me pictures because I was concerned about the low VIN arriving so late. It came with the usual plastic wrapped interior and looked perfect when I picked it up the next day.

In the week and a half since, I've driven it 200 miles and have not encountered a single rattle or issue whatsoever. The car feels solid and the chassis rigid. It feels planted yet agile and it moves effortlessly despite me keeping it under 4,000 RPM during the break-in.

The sound of the exhaust and the quiet of the interior are blended just right. I wanted it to be the evolution of my beloved 2004 TSX 6MT which I enjoyed for 20 years and it is.

I've also been installing accessories myself and while working on the car, I have been impressed with the fit, finish and overall build quality throughout.

Like many others, I went though hell to get this car even to the point where I thought it's not worth all the hassle and expense. I stuck with it because the ITS was the right fit for me and in the end, I found an honest dealer and have no regrets.

It looks like you have an ITS on order. What do you have picked out and how are things going?

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's amazing and great to see so many owners having good experiences.

I originally had a deposit and an "order" for a PRP/Black ITS. However from my understanding Acura isn't doing customer orders with these cars at this point, and is just doing straight allocation to dealerships. The dealerships don't get to choose what colors/combos they get. At most they may be able to trade around for one a customer might want.

My dealer actually called me back to refund my deposit and I asked if they could keep it and just give me first right of refusal to any allocation they may get (I was their first customer order for an ITS). My 2nd option was LCM and they were allocated an LCM/red car recently. I'm scheduled to pick it up this Saturday and I can't wait. It's been over 90 days since I placed the deposit.

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
In that case, no it couldn't have been the LCM we recently sold here...

You must've purchased from Acura of Ellicott City in Maryland. We had the same spec ITS here for a very short time that was picked up last week by the client, with your location being in northern VA, I figured it was you. Sorry for jumping the gun! Enjoy it regardless and again, if you need anything parts wise or otherwise with the new DE5, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

-G
No problem at all, sir!

The guys at Ellicott City really took great care of me.

Next time I'm in Woodbridge, I'll stop by. Buying parts and accessories is addictive🤪

This week I installed the splash guards, projector/puddle lights and switched out the white ambient lights for red.

Next up is a Homelink mirror then hopefully some new rims😁

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
That's amazing and great to see so many owners having good experiences.

I originally had a deposit and an "order" for a PRP/Black ITS. However from my understanding Acura isn't doing customer orders with these cars at this point, and is just doing straight allocation to dealerships. The dealerships don't get to choose what colors/combos they get. At most they may be able to trade around for one a customer might want.

My dealer actually called me back to refund my deposit and I asked if they could keep it and just give me first right of refusal to any allocation they may get (I was their first customer order for an ITS). My 2nd option was LCM and they were allocated an LCM/red car recently. I'm scheduled to pick it up this Saturday and I can't wait. It's been over 90 days since I placed the deposit.
See, we all have stories to tell with this car 😁

LCM/red wasn't my first choice either but just wait until you see it🔥😍

IMG_7671.JPG

Congrats and please post pics of your new ride!

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
No problem at all, sir!

The guys at Ellicott City really took great care of me.

Next time I'm in Woodbridge, I'll stop by. Buying parts and accessories is addictive🤪

This week I installed the splash guards, projector/puddle lights and switched out the white ambient lights for red.

Next up is a Homelink mirror then hopefully some new rims😁

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG
Care to share info on ambient lighting swap? Are they from the FL5? Just doors/handles or also the roof ambient lighting near the map lights as well? Thanks :thumbsup:

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Care to share info on ambient lighting swap? Are they from the FL5? Just doors/handles or also the roof ambient lighting near the map lights as well? Thanks :thumbsup:
Absolutely!

So far I've only replaced the LEDs in the doors but plan to look at the map lights later when I install the Homelink mirror.

The only tools needed to replace the LEDs are a Philips screwdriver and some plastic trim tools to make it easier. Installing the pattern projectors will require 1/4 and 3/8 drill bits for the holes. Everything else is included in the kit.

The guys at AHC Garage have a great video showing how to remove the door panels and install the projector lights here.

There are two LED modules in each front door that can be changed. One for the piping on the door panel and the other lights up the interior door handle. The red LED module is the same for both: "Light foot-well" part number 34750-T20-R01.

The LED for the door piping is on the top rear of the door panel. It's clipped in place and pops out easily with a trim tool.

IMG_0059.JPG

Once removed, you need to swap the two connectors on the LED modules by sliding them up to remove then just slide them back in.

IMG_0062.JPG

Then simply plug the new red LED module into the receptacle.

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

The LED module for the door handle is located above the handle itself.

IMG_0068.JPG

Swap the connectors by sliding them up and out, same as before.

IMG_0070.JPG

Then plug it back into the receptacle.

IMG_0072.JPG

You now have some nice red ambient lights😎

IMG_0089.JPG

Follow the AHC Garage video to install the "Logo Pattern Projector" part number 08V27-3S5-200.

I took my time and got both doors done in a couple of hours. I think the end result is quite nice.

Edit: attached the PDF instructions for the Logo Pattern Projector.

View attachment bii19600-25-Pattern Projector.pdf

Last edited:

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
Absolutely!

So far I've only replaced the LEDs in the doors but plan to look at the map lights later when I install the Homelink mirror.

The only tools needed to replace the LEDs are a Philips screwdriver and some plastic trim tools to make it easier. Installing the pattern projectors will require 1/4 and 3/8 drill bits for the holes. Everything else is included in the kit.

The guys at AHC Garage have a great video showing how to remove the door panels and install the projector lights here.

There are two LED modules in each front door that can be changed. One for the piping on the door panel and the other lights up the interior door handle. The red LED module is the same for both: "Light foot-well" part number 34750-T20-R01.

The LED for the door piping is on the top rear of the door panel. It's clipped in place and pops out easily with a trim tool.

IMG_0059.JPG

Once removed, you need to swap the two connectors on the LED modules by sliding them up to remove then just slide them back in.

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

Follow the AHC Garage video to install the "Logo Pattern Projector" part number 08V27-3S5-200.

I took my time and got both doors done in a couple of hours. I think the end result is quite nice.
Awesome write up!!! Thanks for the wealth of information here! Should be it’s own thread for others to see IMO

OP
OP
meki22

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Absolutely!

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

Edit: attached the PDF instructions for the Logo Pattern Projector.

View attachment bii19600-25-Pattern Projector.pdf
Thank you for this! I’m going to have to put this in my to-do list.

Reactions: GTO

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Picked up my LCM/Red car this past Saturday. Really liking the car, I already have a few hundred miles on it.

While PRP/Black was my first choice I can honestly say I like the LCM/Red just as much, maybe even just a bit more. ;)

IMG_20231002_142532097_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231002_142603085_HDR.jpg

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Man those golden hour shots with the clouds are perfection! I like the sunlight popping through underneath the car. Then again I'm probably biased as part of the LCM crew. ;)