• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LCM Photos Appreciation Thread

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Ok, so I don't have really any quality pics yet since I haven't removed the tire lube & had to rush inside for a meeting, this will give you an idea of the wheel/tire fitment. I was surprised there wasn't more of a tire gap. Looking at it now, I don't think there's any reason to lower it via springs or Ohlins or whatever else - as far as looks go.

Apex Forged Sprint Line VS-5RS face profile 3 in Anthracite - 18x10.5" ET47.
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06+ in 275/35/18.

IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

Last edited:

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I said it once and I'll say it again....

Looking gorgeous Bobby...wow. 😍

-G

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Wow, dealer called today and the ITS arrived. Had a chance to inspect the car before they did any prep and came away disappointed.

Unfortunately the paint quality was lacking, and there were scratches on the upper section of the bumper, where it joins the hood. Also the paint on the upper portion of bumper where it joins to the the front fenders (above the lights) doesn't have a good color match (darker) and the metallic paint is inconsistent (blotchy) on the bumper vs the fenders. Overall the panel fit was ok, but varied from one side to another. Gaps on the metal parts was good, but rear door valance gap was larger than everything else....looked odd.

After inspecting all of the paint I found numerous minor (potentially correctable) defects, that I've never seen on a new car in this price range. Yes I know it is based on a $32k base Intergra, but my $38k Focus RS (based on a $21k std Focus) was far and away better, and nearly flawless....so I came away disappointed.
So you didn't buy it...What dealership?...someone else may want it :hmm:

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Looks great! This is the kind of fitment the car would have come with if it was a stock M car or AMG car. Idk why Japanese manufacturers are so conservative with OEM wheel fitment compared to German OEMs.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looks great! This is the kind of fitment the car would have come with if it was a stock M car or AMG car. Idk why Japanese manufacturers are so conservative with OEM wheel fitment compared to German OEMs.
Thanks! I agree. It would've been great if the copper oem wheels at least had different spec options to choose from for the price they are and for not being forged.

OP
OP
meki22

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Ok, so I don't have really any quality pics yet since I haven't removed the tire lube & had to rush inside for a meeting, this will give you an idea of the wheel/tire fitment. I was surprised there wasn't more of a tire gap. Looking at it now, I don't think there's any reason to lower it via springs or Ohlins or whatever else - as far as looks go.

Apex Forged Sprint Line VS-5RS face profile 3 in Anthracite - 18x10.5" ET47.
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06+ in 275/35/18.

IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

Love the meatier tires! Are the Conti's quieter vs the stock PS4s?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Love the meatier tires! Are the Conti's quieter vs the stock PS4s?
Me too! They definitely are quieter and a little smoother on the highway, but that could be due to the size of the wheel.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Just saw my car's clone outside of our neighborhood. Haven't seen any ITS out until now what are the chances. Any LCM owners in Southwest Houston?

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Brought her home last Tuesday!

Front Large.jpeg

My first choice was the Ebony interior but I am loving the red.

Interior Large.jpeg

Been busy the past few days installing the black TypeS badges and black A emblem on the rear.

Rear Large.jpeg

Installed the splash guards today with a few more things coming soon!

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Brought her home last Tuesday!

Front Large.jpeg

My first choice was the Ebony interior but I am loving the red.

Interior Large.jpeg

Been busy the past few days installing the black TypeS badges and black A emblem on the rear.

Rear Large.jpeg

Installed the splash guards today with a few more things coming soon!

Everyone here at the dealership had been eyefucking that car the entire time it was here. I'm glad it went to a good owner, enjoy and please let me know if I can be of any help in the future!

-G

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Everyone here at the dealership had been eyefucking that car the entire time it was here. I'm glad it went to a good owner, enjoy and please let me know if I can be of any help in the future!

-G
👁🍆🍆🍆👀? 🤣

Thanks!

I don’t *think* it’s the same car but this ITS definitely has a story to tell.

It was built in June and has a low VIN which makes it one of the first batch of LCM/Reds produced. To the best of my knowledge (online tracker and window sticker) it shipped from Marysville, was delivered to Ellicott City on 9/18 and I took delivery the next day.

I assume it was one of the LCMs with the supposed wheel paint chips that were delayed at the factory but why and where did it sit during July and August? It almost seems like it was held until the second batch of LCM/Reds were produced and shipped this September.

Radley had one sitting on the lot for a while? Could it possibly be the same car? If you can share any insight, I'd like to know just to satisfy my curiosity.

Either way, I feel very fortunate that this beautiful car made its way to me😃