• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Yep that's right . I only use one map. 17psi in normal comfort/ 19psi in sport. But you have the option to setup another map and add more boost. Let's say a type r wants to battle lol your not going to win but you can quickly switch to map 2 21psi and let her rip and then calmly except defeat with dignity and switch back to your regular map lol.
Thanks. You might be able to tell from my avatar that I'd much rather graciously concede defeat to a Type R while on my motorcycle, than in a car.

Asking for a friend: Does the Type R do sub 3 second 0-60? I don't really care to know, because anyone can go fast in a straight line. ;)

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Thanks. You might be able to tell from my avatar that I'd much rather graciously concede defeat to a Type R while on my motorcycle, than in a car.

Asking for a friend: Does the Type R do sub 3 second 0-60? I don't really care to know, because anyone can go fast in a straight line. ;)
No not even close. Stock type R is anywhere from 4.9 to 5.3 secs from any good driver. With stage 1 tune 19psi I've gotten to 6.2 secs so I'm not far off

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly the more and more I drive this 1.5t platform the more I think what if acura honda kept the type S a 1.5T and gave us a higher redline like 7300, better tires, a more aggressive tune, an upgraded clutch with some luxury bits and aggressive body kit I'd be all for it.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
One thing I learned while poking about trying to understand this whole tuning thing is that I really like the 10th gen Civic dashboard. Central tach with a digital speedo and information in the center of it and fuel and water temp on the sides. I do not understand why manufacturers insist on having an analog speedo, when digital is all you need and all anyone looks at. The area wasted on an analog speedo could be used much more usefully.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So today was the first day that I was like wtf this car is slow. Had my brother in law the car and he asked me to floor it. I went to floor it and it was like the car barely climb from 40 to 70. I was little embarrassed thinking it never felt like this before. Then I forgot that I left the car idling for 25 mins while getting fold and when I checked the Intake throttle temps were 160 and the the oil temps were in the high 190s and it was extremely humid today. Now it makes sense how these auto journalists are getting such poor 0-60 and quarter miles. The heat literally kills all the power. It's as if the car had 160hp and 160lbs of tq

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So today was the first day that I was like wtf this car is slow. Had my brother in law the car and he asked me to floor it. I went to floor it and it was like the car barely climb from 40 to 70. I was little embarrassed thinking it never felt like this before. Then I forgot that I left the car idling for 25 mins while getting fold and when I checked the Intake throttle temps were 160 and the the oil temps were in the high 190s and it was extremely humid today. Now it makes sense how these auto journalists are getting such poor 0-60 and quarter miles. The heat literally kills all the power. It's as if the car had 160hp and 160lbs of tq
Yep. Why I haven't tested map 3 yet.. it's been hot as hell out since I got the car.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
I think it's time to get a new intercooler, lol

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep. Why I haven't tested map 3 yet.. it's been hot as hell out since I got the car.
I never had an issue until today. I don't normally let my car idle but now I know better. I can tell when the car is heatsoaked but today it was on another level. But now I understand how motortrend got 7.7 0-60 because I swear 0-60 felt like 8 secs or more today. It was bad