• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I'm wondering if e85 can help keep things cooler during high heat but not sure if this fuel lines are built for it. I have to do some research. It helped when I had my frs
Never mind I reading that in this car anything past e35-40 causes the air fuel ratios to go whacky and I don't want to risk anything. I guess ill suck it up and look foward to this heat wave to be over

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Never mind I reading that in this car anything past e35-40 causes the air fuel ratios to go whacky and I don't want to risk anything. I guess ill suck it up and look foward to this heat wave to be over
One video I watched mentioned adding a gallon of e85 to a tank, if you couldn't find 93. Not sure if it would be any help to 93, though.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
One video I watched mentioned adding a gallon of e85 to a tank, if you couldn't find 93. Not sure if it would be any help to 93, though.
Yea you can. I think each car can handle 15% eth. For the civic they recommend 8 gallons 93 and 4 gallons e85 for flex fuel kits

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I'm liking throttle level 1, I think it was just me getting use to the car and if i remember correctly it was like a nice 70s day and the car just felt rather strong. Right now I'm running throttle level 1 with rev hang( loving the rev hang enhancement) and turbo level 1. 17psi in normal and 19psi sport. I do have map 2 at 18/21 but haven't tried it yet that's for a cool day. Early spool and turbo response difference I'm unaware of
So if I’m remembering correctly, that’s the starter dual tune stage 0/stage 1 modified to add 1 psi each. Plus you changed the throttle and turbo response to level 1.

Then for map 2 (that’s where you change via cruise control right), you are running starter dual tune stage 1/stage 2 as is. Did you do throttle and turbo response level 1 for that map too? Also what’s on you map 3?

@KTuner could you let us know the difference between early spool and turbo response?

Also if I run straight stage 1 18 psi tune where it’s the same for all 3 drive modes. What is the default map 2 and 3? If I were to change via cruise buttons, are all 3 maps the same for that starter tune? In other words, it wouldn’t matter if I went to map 3 “by accident” (I know that’s not likely) because they’re all the same.

Im planning on running that stage 1 tune with possible the only modification being throttle and turbo response to level 1. Just want to know exactly what I’m doing before I do it.

Last edited:

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So if I’m remembering correctly, that’s the starter dual tune stage 0/stage 1 modified to add 1 psi each. Plus you changed the throttle and turbo response to level 1.

Then for map 2 (that’s where you change via cruise control right), you are running starter dual tune stage 1/stage 2 as is. Did you do throttle and turbo response level 1 for that map too? Also what’s on you map 3?

@KTuner could you let us know the difference between early spool and turbo response?

Also if I run straight stage 1 18 psi tune where it’s the same for all 3 drive modes. What is the default map 2 and 3? If I were to change via cruise buttons, are all 3 maps the same for that starter tune? In other words, it wouldn’t matter if I went to map 3 “by accident” (I know that’s not likely) because they’re all the same.

Im planning on running that stage 1 tune with possible the only modification being throttle and turbo response to level 1. Just want to know exactly what I’m doing before I do it.
How I'm setup the moment.
20220809_203226.jpg

So tune 1 is my extra kick map.
Tune 2 is ktuner 16.5/18 and tune 3 is just for fun but because of temps I will not try.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
How I'm setup the moment.
20220809_203226.jpg

So tune 1 is my extra kick map.
Tune 2 is ktuner 16.5/18 and tune 3 is just for fun but because of temps I will not try.
Ok cool. So the throttle response is global for all 3 maps. And you aren’t formally putting different starter maps as each of the 3 tunes. But you basically did via changing boost targets. You picked the stage 0/1 dual tune to start. Increased boost on tune 1. Left 2 as is. And made 3 essentially the stage 1/2 tune.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok cool. So the throttle response is global for all 3 maps. And you aren’t formally putting different starter maps as each of the 3 tunes. But you basically did via changing boost targets. You picked the stage 0/1 dual tune to start. Increased boost on tune 1. Left 2 as is. And made 3 essentially the stage 1/2 tune.
exactly! this way i dont need to keep flashing

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Okay, so before I save a copy of that picture, I just want to confirm that this was done with the KTuner from Phearable. Thanks!

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Okay, so before I save a copy of that picture, I just want to confirm that this was done with the KTuner from Phearable. Thanks!
No this is the base maps from ktuner. I have not gone with an independent tuner yet. Plus I hear some of their parameters are locked so I'm unsure if you can make the same changes. Either way I think should be able to change some of these

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ohhh...I got my references crossed. It's Integra23 who got his from Phearable.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So I finally got 5.97 secs 0-60 today in this heat. Of course whe. I go to take a screen shot the phone shuts off and tuner view erases the stats. I can definitely replicate it tho. @KTuner there's no way to view your history with the launch layout right and if not can that be a In a future update so you can track your stats. I have the option checked for 1/4 mile screenshot but no where is it on my phone and I checked permissions already

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
So I finally got 5.97 secs 0-60 today in this heat. Of course whe. I go to take a screen shot the phone shuts off and tuner view erases the stats. I can definitely replicate it tho. @KTuner there's no way to view your history with the launch layout right and if not can that be a In a future update so you can track your stats. I have the option checked for 1/4 mile screenshot but no where is it on my phone and I checked permissions already
Awesome! Which map were you on? 1?

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Google has been on a tear lately with changes in file saving permissions and all. You may want to reset all permissions and then set them again just in case. I'll pass this on so we can check on that as well.
Ahh okay makes sense because I have a ktuner folder in my android library and it shows that there was a last edit near the time the last run was. It's okay maybe I'll record it next time so I can show some proof of my times but for sure ingot 5.97 0-60

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome! Which map were you on? 1?
19psi, VSA with 1500rpm launch. This allowed the tires to not spin so hard and I was able to grab traction quickly and just gun it. With better tires I can probably launch harder.