• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Quite a few of the tunes also have dual modes where going into sport will raise the boost targets. That's usually more than enough for most.
That's what I'm going for. Most cars sport mode isn't really night and day but I want normal to feel normal and sport to really open the car up.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just ran Map2 and there is definitely a difference. Gotten lots of compliments and have let others drive it leaving them impressed

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'm interested in getting started... but is this PC-only? Or is there Mac compatibility too?

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
not sure if its been discussed but 0-60 seems to be a complaint by most reviewers. I dont really care about it, but I havent seem much on increasing the rpm on this platform. Is it a No-No or its been tested and the conclusion is that its not worth it. I know that increasing the tire size can help increase the MPH in gear before shifting is needed but wondering if increasing Redline helps?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
not sure if its been discussed but 0-60 seems to be a complaint by most reviewers. I dont really care about it, but I havent seem much on increasing the rpm on this platform. Is it a No-No or its been tested and the conclusion is that its not worth it. I know that increasing the tire size can help increase the MPH in gear before shifting is needed but wondering if increasing Redline helps?
I think most of these tunes come with a 300 rpm bump. Not enough to get you to 60mph in second gear but it does make it fun.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think most of these tunes come with a 300 rpm bump. Not enough to get you to 60mph in second gear but it does make it fun.
Did not see it mentioned in the ktuner notes unless they do not increase redline and other tuners do. 300 rpm increase is enough to help . I think 2nd gear goes to 53mph with the stock 18s

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fingers crossed but car has arrived and I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Going to try and pick up ktuner on Saturday from a local shop near me. Is flashing not recommended until after break in or is safe as long as your not flooring the car. On Sunday I'm driving from NY to PA and stay out there for a few days . Is it advised to just wait until after I finish the trip and put around 500 miles?

iLLNESS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Elite A-Spec
With Phearable tunes are you locked into the Octane level and MAF housing option when buying the tune? Or can you change it/request a different tune without buying another tune?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
With Phearable tunes are you locked into the Octane level and MAF housing option when buying the tune? Or can you change it/request a different tune without buying another tune?
You are locked in on both but can pay for an updated tune if you decide to do bolt ons

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Fingers crossed but car has arrived and I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Going to try and pick up ktuner on Saturday from a local shop near me. Is flashing not recommended until after break in or is safe as long as your not flooring the car. On Sunday I'm driving from NY to PA and stay out there for a few days . Is it advised to just wait until after I finish the trip and put around 500 miles?
I flashed in the first 500 miles or so. Just got to keep your foot out of the throttle..

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20220707_173441.jpg

Finally got my car. Can't wait for a tune. Even though reviewers seem to say that comfort, normal, sport are Suttle in difference I feel otherwise. I live in NY with nothing but potholes and broken roads and comfort absorbs all bumps very well. Throttle and response is amazing in sport. Very curious what a tune does