• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I'm at 1500 miles or so but have only been running map 1. I haven't had a reason to try any of the others. Maybe next week
Yea when I get the car I plan on properly breaking it in and then applying the tune. Already got the Prl intake drop in and inlet. I will most likely do dual tune with stg 1 tune. The car pulls but I know a tune will make this car a 10/10 for me. My frs was slow and when I got a tune it was night and day.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
anyone know a legit website to buy a Ktuner?
Two Step Performance will include their tune for free (better than KTuner’s tune) or Phearable for an extra $49 ($179 separately, generally considered the best off the shelf tune on the market)

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently searching for a website to buy ktuner right now. My question is if I buy from a dealer who doesnt offer the integra tune yet, when I plug in Ktuner to the carry and marry it, will it show ktuners files for the integra automatically or does the device need to have the tunes available inside already?

edddmaster

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Currently searching for a website to buy ktuner right now. My question is if I buy from a dealer who doesnt offer the integra tune yet, when I plug in Ktuner to the carry and marry it, will it show ktuners files for the integra automatically or does the device need to have the tunes available inside already?
You can buy it from anywhere like the sites others have stated as long as the device is unlocked (if it is new then this won’t be a problem).

Once you lock the device to your car’s ecu then connect it to your laptop, you will see the available tunes for your ecu.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You can buy it from anywhere like the sites others have stated as long as the device is unlocked (if it is new then this won’t be a problem).

Once you lock the device to your car’s ecu then connect it to your laptop, you will see the available tunes for your ecu.
Thank you, just didn't want it to be an issue

OP
OP
bguttery

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual

For Phearable’s tune, do you need to switch every time using the cruise buttons or is it automatically at the higher PSI settings?

I’m currently on the Ktuner Stage 2 tune at 1,200 miles with no issues.

edddmaster

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
For Phearable’s tune, do you need to switch every time using the cruise buttons or is it automatically at the higher PSI settings?

Sorry I don’t have Pheaeable’s tune so not sure which one is the default.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
anyone know a legit website to buy a Ktuner?
Phearable.net is where I bought my Ktuner. They have a discount for the Phearable 1.5R tune when the Ktuner is pruchased through them. Think I ordered on Sunday and received the unit on Tuesday.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S

The way I understand it, if you leave the KTuner hardware plugged in it remembers the last map you selected, but if not, it always defaults to the lowest map

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Car(s)
2017 Si
The way I understand it, if you leave the KTuner hardware plugged in it remembers the last map you selected, but if not, it always defaults to the lowest map
The unit will remember the last map you were on, so when you plug the unit in it will switch the ECU to that. That being said if you set map 3 and then remove the unit for two months, when you plug the unit back in it will set map 3 even if you've chosen map 2 at some point without the unit connected. It can't remember what it doesn't see. Just a heads up.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do I have to leave ktuner plugged in or once the tune is successfully loaded I'm good to go? Not new to tuning but I've only used ecutek before. Ktuner is new for me