• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Key fob replacement

TopazM3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LCM Integra Type S
Like an idiot, I managed to lose one of my key fobs on a trip. Has anyone else had to replace theirs yet? I’m guessing that the only realistic option is to go to the dealer and get reamed. Are there any other ways to do it?

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech
Like an idiot, I managed to lose one of my key fobs on a trip. Has anyone else had to replace theirs yet? I’m guessing that the only realistic option is to go to the dealer and get reamed. Are there any other ways to do it?
With your vehicle there was a key tag number(if I am not mistaken), record the number and go to the dealer to see how much they charge. Alternative route is a locksmith.

OP
OP

TopazM3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LCM Integra Type S
With your vehicle there was a key tag number(if I am not mistaken), record the number and go to the dealer to see how much they charge. Alternative route is a locksmith.
Thanks.

woah!

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I follow stradman on YouTube. His latest video is sponsored by car keys express. Apparently they can replace your key/fob. Link to video and if you use his link you get an additional 10% off. Seemed pretty convenient. Good luck!

it’s at the 2:05 min mark in the video.

OP
OP

TopazM3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LCM Integra Type S
I follow stradman on YouTube. His latest video is sponsored by car keys express. Apparently they can replace your key/fob. Link to video and if you use his link you get an additional 10% off. Seemed pretty convenient. Good luck!

it’s at the 2:05 min mark in the video.

Thanks, I’ll check it out

Their website says Unavailable.

Last edited: