• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Key Fob leather case

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Wife got me this for Christmas, it was purchased off Amazon .
IMG_1833.jpeg
IMG_1832.jpeg
I have both the one for manuals and the one for cvt's, the cvt version is a bit longer for auto start.

71dtN7mRXqL._AC_SX679_.jpg

71X1Z5jedAL._AC_SX679_.jpg

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I have both the one for manuals and the one for cvt's, the cvt version is a bit longer for auto start.

71dtN7mRXqL._AC_SX679_.jpg

71X1Z5jedAL._AC_SX679_.jpg
Itā€™s a nice case , I donā€™t feel like it will last more than a year being in and out of a pocket but time will tell .

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
I saw that on the Amazon too, looks sweet and the Type S plate frame. Just not sure how many times the car needs to say itā€™s a type S šŸ¤Ŗ.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Wife got me this for Christmas, it was purchased off Amazon .
IMG_1833.jpeg
IMG_1832.jpeg
Saw this on amazon too but was worried about the top being open. It looks fairly tucked in though, is that right?

I ended up getting silicone ones which I have had on other cars.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Saw this on amazon too but was worried about the top being open. It looks fairly tucked in though, is that right?

Iā€™ve had the all red leather case from the same Co off Amazon for the better part of a year and a half now and itā€™s held up great. Minor patina on the corners and still snug

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner

Somewhat tucked in , its not perfect. I am just about to start driving my car everyday so I have not put it through the paces but in all honesty I feel with it being in and out of my pocket all the time , I'll probably get a year out of it. Doesn't seem like it will hold up long term but I hope so. It was cheap enough for me not to worry.