• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is the Integra beautiful?

OP
OP

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
A guy legitimately followed me into work just to tell me he loved the look of the car and didnt know they were producing an Integra again.
That's wild. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: lnf

Ringo

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6M
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still taking in all of the lines of this car. I have yet to see another one out there.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
That's wild. šŸ¤£
It was a bit nerve wrackingā€¦ but he was in a 10th gen 4 door SI, that was completely blacked out.

However, the guy had to be in his late 50s and worked at a company close by my work. But when I pulled into the lot I was a bit sketched out lol.

OP
OP

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
It was a bit nerve wrackingā€¦ but he was in a 10th gen 4 door SI, that was completely blacked out.

However, the guy had to be in his late 50s and worked at a company close by my work. But when I pulled into the lot I was a bit sketched out lol.
Some people need to learn where the line is. šŸ˜…

Ringo

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6M
I've seen quite a few older guys, driving rides like a tricked out Si. I've previously only had muscle cars and just sold my 2004 GTO last year. We are finding that cars like the Integra and Si are really very satisfying in all facets of driving. I'm one of those older guys.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
I've seen quite a few older guys, driving rides like a tricked out Si. I've previously only had muscle cars and just sold my 2004 GTO last year. We are finding that cars like the Integra and Si are really very satisfying in all facets of driving. I'm one of those older guys.
i'm one of those also, due to a hand injury i can't do a manual anymore ( which suck's but thats life )

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
I agree that different people have different meanings for "beautiful", but as an owner, I am a fan of the new Integra for sure. Went to a local Cars & Coffee just before Christmas, and I did get one or two nods and complements, but no one freaking out. I expect very few people even knew what the car was, and the JDM Honda kids were all pretty glum and mildly resentful, LOL. Maybe that was just my imagination. Whatever the case, I was proud to represent... next time I'll park next to the old school NSX!
CC 2022.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Beautiful, as any other adjective, has such subjective meaning - but yes, I think itā€™s a beautiful car among other positive adjectives. šŸ˜ At first I didnā€™t know what to think until I saw them in person (I thought the windows/can area looked too bubbly) & test drove a couple & now the more & more I see them out & about & like in the photo above I canā€™t help but keep thinking, ā€œMan, look at those lines. It looks so craftily sculpted!ā€ Way better than the Civic. Best looking Integra in my opinion theyā€™ve ever made yet. And Iā€™ve always been a huge fan of the 90-93 2 door hatchbacks & the single headlight Type Rā€™s. Canā€™t wait to see what the factory does with the soon to be released Type Rā€™s too, but really I think with they look so good stock already. Add the carbon fiber style/shape spoiler, side skirts, diffuser, & front lip & wow - really makes it peak.

Last edited:

Integrablue77

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-spec
I had someone yell across 3 lanes at an intersection asking me what type of car it was, literally 5 minutes after pulling it off the lot. Itā€™s a great looking car and gets lots of attention.