• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Introduction & Integra A-Spec Tech MT Performance Red Question

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra PRP MT
Hello to All,

New to the forum and excited about the new Integra! I currently drive a 2020 Honda Ridgeline and recently got to test drive the Integra MT and loved it.
I am seriously considering buying one and liked the Apex Blue but am really interested in the Performance Red exterior color w/ Orchid interior.

Has anyone heard when the Integra in performance red will be available? I'm seeing Apex blue more on the site and it looks great too, as they all do.
TIA.

Jeff

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hello to All,

New to the forum and excited about the new Integra! I currently drive a 2020 Honda Ridgeline and recently got to test drive the Integra MT and loved it.
I am seriously considering buying one and liked the Apex Blue but am really interested in the Performance Red exterior color w/ Orchid interior.

Has anyone heard when the Integra in performance red will be available? I'm seeing Apex blue more on the site and it looks great too, as they all do.
TIA.

Jeff
Canada has them but no word on US yet

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I reserved a Red/Ebony 6MT with my dealer back in April. As of last week, the build date is July 20-24 (originally June 14-18).

OP
OP
IntegraMT

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I reserved a Red/Ebony 6MT with my dealer back in April. As of last week, the build date is July 20-24 (originally June 14-18).
Thanks Leehro. But I want it now! It's tough to be told you have to wait yet another 6 weeks. Figures I would be most interested in performance red and it's the last to come out. It will be worth the wait.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Thanks Leehro. But I want it now! It's tough to be told you have to wait yet another 6 weeks. Figures I would be most interested in performance red and it's the last to come out. It will be worth the wait.
Yeah me too. I test drove one a week ago and now Iā€™m back to waiting. When I do a 250 mile inventory search on acura.com thereā€™s usually 15-20 black, carbon, white, and blue in transit or on lots. Iā€™ve seen one red pop up but itā€™s a lower trim CVT. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve actually seen any silver in inventory either.

edit: just did a search and now it shows 4 red integra in transit within 250mi. 3 aspec, 1 base, all CVT.

check with your local dealers. But I think the red 6MTs are coming in July

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Hello to All,

TIA.

Jeff
I pre-ordered Apex Blue/Orchid White on March 10th and still waiting for my "baby" to be born! This is what you could do to check on availability in your area, I just did this search for Red/Orchid for my area of South Florida and at least 2 were either on the lot or in transit.

Steps Below:
Acura website
Vehicles
Integra
Build/Build Yours Now
Performance Red/Orchid
Summary
Search Inventory
Mile Radius: 250
See More Similar Results
This should definitely give you a sense of how many Red/Orchid are available now/soon in your immediate area.

OP
OP
IntegraMT

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for the good info math4scher. My trick is I want to get the most for my trade in AND pay the least amount of dealer additional costs. The problem is that the dealers that I have talked with won't give me a value for my trade in until an Integra is available from them (or I order one as you did). I may not have the option to play that game if I want the Integra this Summer. May just have to pick a dealer and place the order. We'll see.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Not an answer to your question, just an unsolicited thought, I thing the Red/Orchid 6MT is going to be the hardest spec to find--I'm basing that on nothing but a hunch, but I'd love to see one and bet it'll look great. I'm loving my White/Red 6MT.

OP
OP
IntegraMT

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I agree with you RUNN1N, but I gots ta know. I know you are enjoying yours. Everyone is just loving this awesome car.

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
Ordered my red with black last week. the dealer is telling me November. NO MARKUP!

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Ordered my red with black last week. the dealer is telling me November. NO MARKUP!
Awesome, welcome to the board! My Red/Ebony arrived at the dealer a day or two ago. Itā€™s been 4 months and so close now I can taste it. With no markup, itā€™s certainly worth the wait.

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
UPDATE: The dealer sent me a text that said:
The manufacturer couldn't fulfill all off our orders so we will have to try again next month.

Any idea what he is saying?
Feels like "we are not making enough money on you, so we sent you to the end of the line".

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
UPDATE: The dealer sent me a text that said:
The manufacturer couldn't fulfill all off our orders so we will have to try again next month.

Any idea what he is saying?
Feels like "we are not making enough money on you, so we sent you to the end of the line".
I'm generally very skeptical of car dealers, so I know where you're coming from. But what they told you might just be the case. The salesmen on the Serra Acura All Things Acura podcast/youtube have discussed how the orders/allocations work a few times recently. I don't know exactly how it all works, but I do know things are not back to normal and dealers are limited in how many cars they can order each month. Acura only allocates a limited number of orders and that will vary from month to month and dealer to dealer. Maybe your dealer was expecting more than they got allocated (or not in the color combo you wanted)

So I don't know exactly. It could be they're prioritizing more profitable customers, or it could just be that production still sucks. You could check with another dealer.

Or maybe, after delivering my Red/Ebony 6MT this week, they decided to retire the color

Edit: I was still very skeptical until I saw my order on the screen at the dealer, with a TPD assigned. Yeah it got pushed back a couple times from June to August, but so did all of the other Red 6MTs, so I know it wasn't my dealer pushing me down their list. I got the first Red/Ebony 6MT within 250 miles.