• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah.. only the Type R is on the game 😞
Guess it came out before the TLX Type S because they had the prototype in there

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yeah.. only the Type R is on the game 😞
Guess it came out before the TLX Type S because they had the prototype in there
Not bad tho!

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Does not appear to be perforated though
True, which likely means it’s just a carry-over from the normal Integra.

The perforated leather is nice, I have a perforated heated wheel in my TLX. Hopefully this is just a pre-production wheel, as the perforated wheel with heating is nice (used it today as it was in the low 40’s on my way to work)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Let's attach them here

apex-blue-its-in-the-wild-v0-ptl3eiq5oo0b1.jpg

apex-blue-its-in-the-wild-v0-1qnajiq5oo0b1.jpg

apex-blue-its-in-the-wild-v0-khxb6iq5oo0b1.jpg

apex-blue-its-in-the-wild-v0-cc50uiq5oo0b1.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I know its preproduction but this panel alignement is not good… 52k USD is a steep price for that kind of fit and finish quality… my wife civic 2022 has the same kind of misalignement at the exact same place…
38C20293-CFA5-46F7-B5F7-DC4F429AEA41.png
My first thought is to have the dealer realign at no cost (should be able to at least issue a "we owe" & take possession) but my second thought is would there be risk of making matters worse taking the panels apart & realigning?

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
My first thought is to have the dealer realign at no cost (should be able to at least issue a "we owe" & take possession) but my second thought is would there be risk of making matters worse taking the panels apart & realigning?
Can’t really make it any worse than that, can they? The only risk would be when pulling off that upper trim piece that they break a clip and need to order a new part.

This issue is with the current Integra as well, as I’ve seen reports from owners complaining of the fitment in that area.

Not sure if it affects the TLX or not, as it uses pretty much the same design, but at least on mine the gap is consistent.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I know its preproduction but this panel alignement is not good… 52k USD is a steep price for that kind of fit and finish quality… my wife civic 2022 has the same kind of misalignement at the exact same place…
38C20293-CFA5-46F7-B5F7-DC4F429AEA41.png
I don't have this on mine and it was one of the first delivered to the dealership last year.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Good thing !! But it seems to happen quite frequently so I would suggest to inspect this area before taking delivery of your ITS…
Yes. Inspection is definitely needed prior to accepting delivery

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Can’t really make it any worse than that, can they? The only risk would be when pulling off that upper trim piece that they break a clip and need to order a new part.

This issue is with the current Integra as well, as I’ve seen reports from owners complaining of the fitment in that area.

Not sure if it affects the TLX or not, as it uses pretty much the same design, but at least on mine the gap is consistent.
I'd hope not, but anything is possible. I'm pretty sure I've heard of other problems after dealer tried correcting - but I can't remember if it was this forum or the Ram truck forum TBH. I'd assume that it was further damage due to lack of care when removing/replacing & ended up needing to remove & redo paint or order new panels. And dealer was uncooperative. Now that I type that, I'm pretty sure it was the Ram forum. I'll see if I can find later.