• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Precisely. Totally agree (matter of fact, I was disappointed to learn the Type S is built in the USA, lol).
However, try arguing that logic with an uniformed sales person (or sales manager, or GM, or dealer principle). It's an exercise in frustration and I don't have the time, lol.

Mike
Honda was okay to build the NSX in Ohio, I dont really think it matters too much. My mexican built GTI proably has the best build quality of any cars I've owned, not a single rattle or squeak which I can't say about any of my japanese built cars.

s.seagren

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S future owner?
Don't know. My conversation was over once they confirmed an ADM.

My dealer is MSRP...which is why I want to know which dealer Porschegt23 consulted.

Mike
I have only found one dealership in WA that says they will sell for MSRP, but are not taking deposits. That said, they are taking info(preferred ext/int color choices) and that I’m #2 on the dealership call list.

I also went into another dealer to give info (give same color choice) and fill out order sheet with general contact info. They did confirm that there would be a minor ADM. (not taking deposits at that dealer either) and both told me there would be a website for reservations. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Spokane (automation) confirmed ADM
Acura of Seattle confirmed ADM

That’s all I have for now! Either way I’ve got my color preferences out there at a couple and I tried to give a deposit at both but they said it wasn’t necessary yet.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
I have only found one dealership in WA that says they will sell for MSRP, but are not taking deposits. That said, they are taking info(preferred ext/int color choices) and that I’m #2 on the dealership call list.

I also went into another dealer to give info (give same color choice) and fill out order sheet with general contact info. They did confirm that there would be a minor ADM. (not taking deposits at that dealer either) and both told me there would be a website for reservations. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Spokane (automation) confirmed ADM
Acura of Seattle confirmed ADM

That’s all I have for now! Either way I’ve got my color preferences out there at a couple and I tried to give a deposit at both but they said it wasn’t necessary yet.
Hinshaw Acura in Fife has confirmed ADM

I tried to give my dealer a deposit too but, they aren't taking deposits either (seemed like they were unsure how Acura was rolling out the Type S). They have my color preferences and I'm #1 on their list. Although, I highly doubt I'll take their first allocation if the speculation regarding the Type S color scheme roll out is accurate.

Mike

s.seagren

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hinshaw Acura in Fife has confirmed ADM

I tried to give my dealer a deposit too but, they aren't taking deposits either (seemed like they were unsure how Acura was rolling out the Type S). They have my color preferences and I'm #1 on their list. Although, I highly doubt I'll take their first allocation if the speculation regarding the Type S color scheme roll out is accurate.

Mike
Sounds like you and I are working with the same dealership offering msrp. My second option is, indeed with Hinshaws- but know the gsm there, so hoping adm won’t be an issue.

figured I get my name out there to try and get the color combo I’m after. Hoping the color scheme roll out and allocation numbers are pwrong.

im only interested in White/ebony or Grey/ebony. That’s it! Hopefully we both get what we want at MSRP! 👍🏼

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sounds like you and I are working with the same dealership offering msrp. My second option is, indeed with Hinshaws- but know the gsm there, so hoping adm won’t be an issue.

figured I get my name out there to try and get the color combo I’m after. Hoping the color scheme roll out and allocation numbers are pwrong.

im only interested in White/ebony or Grey/ebony. That’s it! Hopefully we both get what we want at MSRP! 👍🏼
Probably, lol
And.....we're going for the same 'Washington approved' color combination, lol
Let's just hope the Type S production isn't as limited as the CTR!

Hinshaw quoted me $5-10K over MSRP....nope!

Mike

s.seagren

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Probably, lol
And.....we're going for the same 'Washington approved' color combination, lol
Let's just hope the Type S production isn't as limited as the CTR!

Hinshaw quoted me $5-10K over MSRP....nope!

Mike
whelp, I mean…you Get first pick! Haha! I’d prefer the white though. So feel free to take the grey w/ebony! 🤣🤣

I wonder if our sales contact is the same person.

Geekay

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT Black/Ebony
Raiti posted another video of the white ITS:

I was at the LB GP event and saw both of the cars he reviewed in person. The copper wheels option looks great, might end up getting similar looking ones for my A-Spec.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Precisely. Totally agree (matter of fact, I was disappointed to learn the Type S is built in the USA, lol).
However, try arguing that logic with an uniformed sales person (or sales manager, or GM, or dealer principle). It's an exercise in frustration and I don't have the time, lol.

Mike
If you're dealing with an uninformed sales person just tell them "why would I pay a markup on this FWD 4 cylinder sedan, when YOU have a V6 Twin Turbo AWD sedan that costs about the same?". If they don't know the details about the Type R, they're going to struggle to justify that markup.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
whelp, I mean…you Get first pick! Haha! I’d prefer the white though. So feel free to take the grey w/ebony! 🤣🤣

I wonder if our sales contact is the same person.
True, but if the information we currently have is accurate, I’m definitely not taking the first color combinations that will be available. Like you, I’m going with Black interior. I want white but, I will take silver if necessary.

I’m working with Justin, Jared and David.

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

s.seagren

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
True, but if the information we currently have is accurate, I’m definitely not taking the first color combinations that will be available. Like you, I’m going with Black interior. I want white but, I will take silver if necessary.

I’m working with Justin, Jared and David.

Mike
Yup, Justin is my point of contact! Good luck! Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I recently had a Honda rep text me what could they do for me, anything at all, so I playfully responded sell me a CTR for no more than 10% markup and give me a fair trade in price and a nice interest rate. She turned into Ms. Hyde and complained she could not even buy one at that price and berated me. I said weird, that’s a strange way of saying you value my fair offers, and then I blocked her cell.