• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@RUNN1N @jchall30
What colors are you ordering?
Need to do a meet up in July 😉

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'd be up for that! I'm leaning toward White/Ebony or White/Red, but my son loves Performance Red and Tiger Eye has really grown on me--what about you?
I'm digging the White/Red but will probably stick with LCM/red or black

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Not looking good for the Red/Orchid combo, which surprised me because the handful of A-Spec + Techs in that combo have looked GREAT. I would've been open to Apex Blue/Red (just seems fun) or Tiger Eye/Red (I admit this seems like a lot).

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I just think I can do Tiger Eye Pearl. I think I would get tired of that after a bit. If I can get it it will probably be the white with red interior.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
When the time gets closer and I know I’m getting one gonna have to start seeing what I can get for my FL5. Hopefully close to what the Type S is gonna cost.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I just think I can do Tiger Eye Pearl. I think I would get tired of that after a bit. If I can get it it will probably be the white with red interior.
I've got White/Red now and I love it--I'm not crazy about the black inserts in the center of the seats, but I'm curious if they show red through the perforation like they do in the Ebony. Not many close-up photos/videos available yet.

I told my wife I was thinking about switching the interior and exterior color just so it felt like a little more of a change... the Ebony interior seemed boring until I saw the red perforation in the seats. Whatever I get, I definitely don't want it to be something I get tired of.

When the time gets closer and I know I’m getting one gonna have to start seeing what I can get for my FL5. Hopefully close to what the Type S is gonna cost.
Hopefully you didn't eat a markup on the FL5, if you sell to a dealership and it qualifies for "Certified Used" I imagine you could get quite a bit from them!

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
My markup was only 5k so I’m ok with that. Way less than a lot of areas in other parts of the country. I’d say I’ll come out ok on it. May lose just a little. It’s only got 610 miles on it. :):)

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
My markup was only 5k so I’m ok with that. Way less than a lot of areas in other parts of the country. I’d say I’ll come out ok on it. May lose just a little.
Not a bad markup all things considered--if you take a loss, I agree it'll likely be small.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Already sold my FL5 and will just have to be patient for the next couple months, as hard as that is with nicer weather now….

#2 in line at dealer since summer of last year. Hopefully they get 2 at launch as correct color combo lol

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Really interested in the reasons why you want to change ? Design ? You should get close to the type S price for sure …

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Subaru Forester X Premium
I wonder if it's a "look at it demo", a "look/sit in it demo", or a "drive it demo". I imagine it's one of the first two. Seems like test drives are hard to come by for a lot of models lately.
They said would be about 20 miles of total drive time. Agree, could be a hard 20 miles, albeit my current car was a rental for 2 years before I got it, and no major issues 12 years later.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
They said would be about 20 miles of total drive time. Agree, could be a hard 20 miles, albeit my current car was a rental for 2 years before I got it, and no major issues 12 years later.
Well they'll get it with ~3 miles on it, so only ~17 miles of "hard time". 😅

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Really interested in the reasons why you want to change ? Design ? You should get close to the type S price for sure …
Not that’s it’s a big deal but I do like the heated seats and I think that the Integra seats will be easier to take care of long term but I do love the Type R seats. They are really comfortable. Also I think I like the look of the lip spoiler more than the wing but again I don’t hate the wing. I’m probably just gonna do it if it makes sense money wise. My Type R is paid off so it will just depend on the numbers at the end of the day.