• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Oh no--I'm not paying over MSRP for a Type-R, but I do have an A-Spec + Tech Integra.
Did you get yours from Columbia?
Are you upgrading to the TypeS?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Did you get yours from Columbia?
Are you upgrading to the TypeS?
I did buy with Columbia, Greg was my salesman, if I'm not mistaken. I'm planning to get the Type-S, barring any bombshells between now/release and providing I can get a preferred color combination. What about you?

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I did buy with Columbia, Greg was my salesman, if I'm not mistaken. I'm planning to get the Type-S, barring any bombshells between now/release and providing I can get a preferred color combination. What about you?
Greg was my salesman there too!!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Greg was my salesman there too!!
Solid guy, no pressure, no markup dealership, and he's completely up-front as to what he knows and what he doesn't--he'll share his opinion, but only if you ask and he's clear when it's just a hunch.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Solid guy, no pressure, no markup dealership, and he's completely up-front as to what he knows and what he doesn't--he'll share his opinion, but only if you ask and he's clear when it's just a hunch.
I felt the same way. Have been in contact with them about a Type S?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I felt the same way. Have been in contact with them about a Type S?
Yeah I'll buy with them again if I can--I've never asked how big of a list they have, but I remember him saying last year that they're a very high-volume dealership, so I imagine they're expecting to sell quite a few.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yeah I'll buy with them again if I can--I've never asked how big of a list they have, but I remember him saying last year that they're a very high-volume dealership, so I imagine they're expecting to sell quite a few.
I am supposedly #2 on their list. Hopefully they will have more info here soon. He said they shouldn’t have any problem getting me one.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I am supposedly #2 on their list. Hopefully they will have more info here soon. He said they shouldn’t have any problem getting me one.
Nice! Now I'm curious how many they're expecting to get... I suspect they know as Acura Columbus insists they know they're getting 9 Type-S' this year, but Acura Columbus seems more like a "tell you what we think you'd like to hear"-type operation.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Subaru Forester X Premium
My dealer called me this AM. Rep expects online ordering and deposit placement and will notify me when that process starts. He says initial allocation of 4 units through 2023 separate from the order system, but that more will be shipped prior to the end of the year if they are specifically ordered by a customer. They are getting a demo unit next month which he offered to sell me after 30 days if it is in my preferred color combination.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
They are getting a demo unit next month which he offered to sell me after 30 days if it is in my preferred color combination.
I wonder if it's a "look at it demo", a "look/sit in it demo", or a "drive it demo". I imagine it's one of the first two. Seems like test drives are hard to come by for a lot of models lately.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I got mine from there as well. Worked with Brian who was great.

@jchall30 I'm supposedly #1

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I wonder if it's a "look at it demo", a "look/sit in it demo", or a "drive it demo". I imagine it's one of the first two. Seems like test drives are hard to come by for a lot of models lately.
I wouldn't buy a demo performance car unless it was significantly reduced. I'm sure everyone at the dealer will take turns abusing it. Worst part is those sales guys redlining it going to lunch while the engine is cold.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I wouldn't buy a demo performance car unless it was significantly reduced. I'm sure everyone at the dealer will take turns abusing it. Worst part is those sales guys redlining it going to lunch while the engine is cold.
Probably only slightly better than buying a former rental car--I wouldn't do it either.

Good

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Avalon TRD, 2018 CTR (sold), 2007 S2000
My dealer called me this AM. Rep expects online ordering and deposit placement and will notify me when that process starts. He says initial allocation of 4 units through 2023 separate from the order system, but that more will be shipped prior to the end of the year if they are specifically ordered by a customer. They are getting a demo unit next month which he offered to sell me after 30 days if it is in my preferred color combination.

This is the exact same info i have heard as well. đź‘Ź