• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
im going to guess it has the same amount of chassis adhesives as fl5. Chassis and powertrains are identical.
Yup, but a lot of the panels are different (e.g. rear quarters, roof, etc). It also looks like part of the chassis (below the trunk), has been swapped out compared to the base car, so I'm very curious as to how all these design changes affect the chassis characteristics.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Anyone see anything about the garage door opener?
I wouldn’t count on it—a handful of people had Homelink mirrors on their Integras by luck, and someone previously shared the mirror from the Odyssey with Homelink could be swapped in, but it’s a ~$500 purchase.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
From Raiti's video, you can see a button under the frameless rearview mirror so I think auto-dimming rearview mirror is still there. A-Spec Tech doesn't have auto-dimming side mirrors so I doubt ITS would have it too.
Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 10.13.33 AM.png
Nice catch! Now I’m wondering about blind spot monitoring and traffic sign recognition…

ChiroCale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
Nice catch! Now I’m wondering about blind spot monitoring and traffic sign recognition…
I know it comes with AcuraWatch (blind spot, lane assist...), not sure if traffic sign recognition is part of that.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
Maybe what Acura has revealed so far is the "base" Type-S. Both MDX and TLX have an upgraded package. And if you look at the difference between the Integra A-Spec and A-Spec + Tech package you actually see some of the missing items. Tech package on A-Spec adds stuff like powered passenger seat and rear USB ports

nerfrevolver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can't decide if I like white or blue better. Auto-dimming mirrors is necessary with so many trucks/suvs these days. I hope that will be standard.
How long do you guys think the production run will be? Looking at the FK8, 3 years before a refresh and 2 more years before production ending?

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I am hoping to get this car in Lunar Silver Metallic with the black interior.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Confirmed Memory Seats Removed

Screenshot_20230416-150157.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Think they would do a base Type S and a Tech Type S?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Well I have the center latch... Now where is my Type S?

Screenshot_20230416-154117.png

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I just can’t wait till we get a definitive answer on when the online reservations will be and how many will be available during that process. I just want to know I’m getting one for sure. I’m #2 at my dealer I’m told but they haven’t started taking deposits yet.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I just can’t wait till we get a definitive answer on when the online reservations will be and how many will be available during that process. I just want to know I’m getting one for sure. I’m #2 at my dealer I’m told but they haven’t started taking deposits yet.
They should be as of last Friday. Reach out to them. My better dealer contacted me immediately. The other is still crickets. Salesman said that came directly from the regional manager.

Supposedly online reservation is NOT required this time around. Just a deposit with the dealership.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Hey don't burst my hopes and dreams.
I’m still thinking the production models might have some things the display didn’t. Hopefully these are some of those things.