• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
A couple things from watching the video:

The seats look good. I like the red behind the black suede, and think the all black interior looks good. Is the driver seat memory or not though, I couldnā€™t get a good look at the driver door panel in the video?

Also, no rear air vents OR USB ports, damn.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
A couple things from watching the video:

The seats look good. I like the red behind the black suede, and think the all black interior looks good. Is the driver seat memory or not though, I couldnā€™t get a good look at the driver door panel in the video?

Also, no rear air vents OR USB ports, damn.
I know man, that last one is almost like ā€œCan really nothing be done here?ā€ Raiti said they will read the comments. We could hope to have them in production models. Wonder how far that wish will go though.

I like the red under the black also, good idea on their part. I didnā€™t notice memory seat or not either, just the power & lumbar. Iā€™ll watch again & see if he mentions it.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I know man, that last one is almost like ā€œCan really nothing be done here?ā€ Raiti said they will read the comments. We could hope to have them in production models. Wonder how far that wish will go though.

I like the red under the black also, good idea on their part. I didnā€™t notice memory seat or not either, just the power & lumbar. Iā€™ll watch again & see if he mentions it.
Yeah, a big appeal of the Integra is that it makes for a good family car (nice size backseat, functional cargo area, etc.). I know the Integra didnā€™t have rear air vents, but it did have USB. But now those are gone as well, in addition to the arm rest.

I tried looking in the video to see if the more were the memoryā€™s witches on the driver door panel, but never could get a good angle. Itā€™s not a huge deal, since Iā€™m the only one driving the car, but in a nearly $50k ā€œluxuryā€ car, it would be yet another decontented feature that exists in a lower trim level car.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Looks like no driver's memory seat :(
Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 9.17.40 PM.png

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yeah, a big appeal of the Integra is that it makes for a good family car (nice size backseat, functional cargo area, etc.). I know the Integra didnā€™t have rear air vents, but it did have USB. But now those are gone as well, in addition to the arm rest.

I tried looking in the video to see if the more were the memoryā€™s witches on the driver door panel, but never could get a good angle. Itā€™s not a huge deal, since Iā€™m the only one driving the car, but in a nearly $50k ā€œluxuryā€ car, it would be yet another decontented feature that exists in a lower trim level car.
100%. Otherwise give the TLX a manual & better cargo/rear seat space & take my money. Some of these little things missing will be strange going from a new fully loaded luxury truck.

Iā€™m in a similar boat with you maybe then. Iā€™ll be the only one driving & I guess we can take the suv for trips. But Iā€™ll still try to find every reason not to if possible. šŸ˜Ž the kids will need some vents back there at least Iā€™d think. They can bring a wireless charger or something if theyā€™re worried about devices charged. The vents though - not going to be popular. Iā€™m not going to be too happy if they add them to the 25 model year.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I know this sounds ridiculous but I plan on buying the 2024 ITS and the ITS PMC whenever that comes out. Hopefully that model will have rear vents.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
100%. Otherwise give the TLX a manual & better cargo/rear seat space & take my money. Some of these little things missing will be strange going from a new fully loaded luxury truck.

Iā€™m in a similar boat with you maybe then. Iā€™ll be the only one driving & I guess we can take the suv for trips. But Iā€™ll still try to find every reason not to if possible. šŸ˜Ž the kids will need some vents back there at least Iā€™d think. They can bring a wireless charger or something if theyā€™re worried about devices charged. The vents though - not going to be popular. Iā€™m not going to be too happy if they add them to the 25 model year.
You can always add them...
https://mikstoreph.com/products/civic-2022-rear-ac-assembly-kit