• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
hey friend! don't mean to hijack, but pls tell me you're talking about radley acura???? I'm in alexandria and if I can get this close to or at msrp it's a no brainer to trade in the old stallion.

I talked to Radley about a week ago, in fact. I would have been #6 on the list. So, decided to pass, but they were at MSRP + 800 "processing fee." Local dealer has me at #1 at MSRP and the same stupid fee.

johnrugal024

First Name
KungFuRenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PWP 2020 Civic Si
I talked to Radley about a week ago, in fact. I would have been #6 on the list. So, decided to pass, but they were at MSRP + 800 "processing fee." Local dealer has me at #1 at MSRP and the same stupid fee.
not too terrible! i'll most likely give them (radley) a call next week. did they mention how much msrp is or does that come later? also what color combo you leaning towards to?

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
800 isn't horrible, VA allows up to 1000bux dealer processing fee. I've paid worse.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I am in bucks county, PA. Willing to travel a bit and make a day out of doing the swap for each other when the times comes too.
Your about 500 minutes from me. I'm south west ohio

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
not too terrible! i'll most likely give them (radley) a call next week. did they mention how much msrp is or does that come later? also what color combo you leaning towards to?
No they didn't know and the guy I'm working with doesn't know. Everyone is guessing right now. Personally, I want red/red, but that's not a thing. So, probably red/black or white/red. But I already have a white/black car - so leaning away from that.

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
800 isn't horrible, VA allows up to 1000bux dealer processing fee. I've paid worse.
I've NEVER paid it. I've always gotten the dealer to back into the price i wanted to pay, back when buyers had better leverage. so they would "deduct" it from the sale price and then show the line item. I didn't care. As long as I paid X+TTT, that how he got there, I couldn't care less.

Or it baked into my lease price and I didn't give crap because I was focused on the bottom line price. But I'm not giving the sales person a hard time about it.

johnrugal024

First Name
KungFuRenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PWP 2020 Civic Si
No they didn't know and the guy I'm working with doesn't know. Everyone is guessing right now. Personally, I want red/red, but that's not a thing. So, probably red/black or white/black. But I already have a white/black car - so leaning away from that.
word! i kinda want to stick with the white/black combo but that apex blue is looking REAL good. the red looks so sleek as well

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
word! i kinda want to stick with the white/black combo but that apex blue is looking REAL good. the red looks so sleek as well
Sorry meant to say white/red. I really want a red interior one way or the other - seems like such an obvious combination that I cant believe they aren't making it (red/red).

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I've NEVER paid it. I've always gotten the dealer to back into the price i wanted to pay, back when buyers had better leverage. so they would "deduct" it from the sale price and then show the line item. I didn't care. As long as I paid X+TTT, that how he got there, I couldn't care less.

Or it baked into my lease price and I didn't give crap because I was focused on the bottom line price. But I'm not giving the sales person a hard time about it.
I've never paid sticker. Last time I bought a car was when covid started and dealers were panic discounting. Bought my 2018 GTI autobahn for 23k with 13k miles on it practically new, thing stickered for nearly 39k. Now I can sell it for more than I paid. That's the reality we live in now. Also a new hot new in demand car, its going to be impossible to get any discount.

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
I've never paid sticker. Last time I bought a car was when covid started and dealers were panic discounting. Bought my 2018 GTI autobahn for 23k with 13k miles on it practically new, thing stickered for nearly 39k. Now I can sell it for more than I paid. That's the reality we live in now.
Exactly. In Jan 2021, I bought a 2018 BRZ for 24. Sold it September of the same year for 31 to carvana. That's nuts.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Wow.. I really wanted the same color I have LCM/Red. But if I can only chose from those I guess White/Red it is.
Dammit, we’re in the same boat. Dealer called me as well today for color choices & he told me it “shouldn’t” be a problem to get LCM with red on the initial run. But we’ll see…I’d think this stupid chart is more accurate.

Can anyone say how much time passed between each segmented color release on the Integra when it was released?

Also, a note my dealer shared with me is that they are NOT doing the reservation process as they did last year on other models/standard Integra. He said he’ll let me know if it changes for any reason, but that his regional manager told him that it shouldn’t be required if you have a deposit down. Which I gave him, so I have 2 deposits. Think I’ll probably just wait for the LCM/red although…I don’t effing want to!! 😎

Last edited:

Good

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Avalon TRD, 2018 CTR (sold), 2007 S2000
Dammit, we’re in the same boat. Dealer called me as well today for color choices & he told me it “shouldn’t” be a problem to get LCM with red on the initial run. But we’ll see…I’d think this stupid chart is more accurate.

Can anyone say how much time passed between each segmented color release on the Integra when it was released?

Also, a note my dealer shared with me is that they are NOT doing the reservation process as they did last year on other models/standard Integra. He said he’ll let me know if it changes for any reason, but that his regional manager told him that it shouldn’t be required if you have a deposit down. Which I gave him, so I have 2 deposits. Think I’ll probably just wait for the LCM/red although…I don’t effing want to!! 😎
I called 2 more dealerships today and both told me it was the online reservation system… I hate how confusing this is with everyone hearing different things. Hopefully some definitive answers soon! Would love to put a deposit down. Thanks for the info!