• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Same seat looks like to me. Just a different colorway

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
def same seats. Its not even a sport seats. Bolsters look really weak. Coming from a GTI which has the perfect sportseat with huge bolsters.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Here's the summary of Pros I'm gathering for the ITS vs the CTR:
Integra type S:
  • Power memory seats with heating
  • Heads up display
  • Parking sensors
  • Pops and bangs exhaust tune
  • ELS Audio system
  • Multiple interior color options
  • More exterior color options
  • 5 more HP
  • More comfortable suspension tuning
Civic Type R:
  • Bucket Seats
  • Functional Aero
  • 30 lbs lighter
  • LogR System
  • Track Gauges/ Shift Lights
  • Stiffer Suspension for track use
  • Slightly more rear seat headroom

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
def same seats. Its not even a sport seats. Bolsters look really weak. Coming from a GTI which has the perfect sportseat with huge bolsters.
The Acura press release says "firmer bolsters", but doesn't seem like they mention anything about a new design. Guess they just swapped out the foam inside the seat but didn't redesign anything.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Here's the summary of Pros I'm gathering for the ITS vs the CTR:
Integra type S:
  • Power memory seats with heating
  • Heads up display
  • Parking sensors
  • Pops and bangs exhaust tune
  • ELS Audio system
  • Multiple interior color options
  • More exterior color options
  • 5 more HP
  • More comfortable suspension tuning
Civic Type R:
  • Bucket Seats
  • Functional Aero
  • 30 lbs lighter
  • LogR System
  • Track Gauges/ Shift Lights
  • Stiffer Suspension for track use
  • Slightly more rear seat headroom
Integra looks better IMHO too. The Civic looks too boring ( still nice and leagues better than FK8).

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just spoke to my salesman at the dealer I’m going through and he said that they found out this past Saturday that Acura is gonna do the reservation process again like they did with the initial Integra launch. I guess take it with a grain of salt but that’s what he said.

Last edited:

Tru3lucky

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si
I feel like Acura doesn't know about the Golf R. All their claims about have the only this or that in it's class is just wrong. The Golf R has a manual trans and 315HP (5hp lower 🙄) with "pop and bang exhaust" . On top of that AWD with a drift mode and cooled seats. I know the interior is bad on the Golf but still a lot to consider for what you get. With a MSRP of 48k on the Golf I don't know how Acura is going to price this but if it's anywhere near what a CTR is I'm worried.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I feel like Acura doesn't know about the Golf R. All their claims about have the only this or that in it's class is just wrong. The Golf R has a manual trans and 315HP (5hp lower 🙄) with "pop and bang exhaust" . On top of that AWD with a drift mode and cooled seats. I know the interior is bad on the Golf but still a lot to consider for what you get. With a MSRP of 48k on the Golf I don't know how Acura is going to price this but if it's anywhere near what a CTR is I'm worried.
It's not an Audi.. so they won't compare against it

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
AWD vehicles are in a different class than FWD. VW may be a competition vehicles against this one to people like us, but not Acura.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It's not an Audi.. so they won't compare against it
Exactly. I studied an Audi the other day as it creeped through the drive thru - definitely major Acura resemblances. I’ll gladly save money & go the underdog route with the Integra, though.

Now that we’ve had a decent reveal, how about sharing that info from the manual that you tagged Admin with? 😎

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Exactly. I studied an Audi the other day as it creeped through the drive thru - definitely major Acura resemblances. I’ll gladly save money & go the underdog route with the Integra, though.

Now that we’ve had a decent reveal, how about sharing that info from the manual that you tagged Admin with? 😎
I'm sure he will be posting shortly
@Administrator

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
AWD vehicles are in a different class than FWD. VW may be a competition vehicles against this one to people like us, but not Acura.
Good points. Probably lots of cross shoppers but not a DIRECT rival.

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
What are yall predictions on how the ITS will hold its value over time?