• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

viCARious24

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Volkswagen GLI, Mazda Miata MX-5
The Raiti's Ride video that just dropped does not contain any ITS review. Just talk about whether he will purchase the ITS.

Sad but maybe the press reviews will drop soon.

Dan

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
I figured he wasn’t going to be driving the ITS. He pointed out all the reason why the ITS shouldn’t be $52k as well. I imagine we will get the same sentiment from Topher and Tedward(both FL5 owners). Wonder how Acura will respond if that is the universal consensus and these sit on lots.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
Whelp, that's the last time I ever watch any of Raiti's stuff. Dude's pretty obnoxious as-is, but the skeezy will-they-won't-they shit he just pulled is another level of cringe, even for him. Seems like he's just banking on being the only one putting out ITS content at the moment, even if it's garbage.

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
I figured he wasn’t going to be driving the ITS. He pointed out all the reason why the ITS shouldn’t be $52k as well. I imagine we will get the same sentiment from Topher and Tedward(both FL5 owners). Wonder how Acura will respond if that is the universal consensus and these sit on lots.
All the car reviewers say not to buy the civic for more than MSRP, but good luck getting one for that. It would be nice if the ITS was 48k, but it's not, and people will line up for it at 52k in my opinion.

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
All the car reviewers say not to buy the civic for more than MSRP, but good luck getting one for that. It would be nice if the ITS was 48k, but it's not, and people will line up for it at 52k. And if they don't, then maybe you'll be able to get it at MSRP or just under..but the market isn't buyer friendly right now.
Market is shifting really fast back to buyers although lending is an issue right now, banks aren’t or are in the process of not buying these outrageous deals over MSRP on normal cars. Ford and Ram are both dumping money on trucks because they are sitting. I’m willing to bet you will be able to get a CTR at MSRP next year.

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
I bet the price will increase each year as well. I guess my point is people are free to complain about the price being 4k too high, I don't think this is going to be something people talk about looking back on these cars in 10 yrs. I think both will hold up very well.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
The only thing that worries me is if the Integra Type R comes out or a Type S future version comes back offering SH-AWD. At that point I could see this Type-S value being hurt considerably. Right now it is the flagship for performance from Acura in the relaunched Integra generation with killer performance and styling. Sure, price is a bit high and some features are slim, but this is still the best you can get from Acura/Honda in this segment. Until that changes, this will be highly coveted.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The only thing that worries me is if the Integra Type R comes out or a Type S future version comes back offering SH-AWD. At that point I could see this Type-S value being hurt considerably. Right now it is the flagship for performance from Acura in the relaunched Integra generation with killer performance and styling. Sure, price is a bit high and some features are slim, but this is still the best you can get from Acura/Honda in this segment. Until that changes, this will be highly coveted.
Next gen will be an EV only more than likely.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
The car is worth $52k in my opinion. Not sure why everyone keeps mentioning the CTR as a price comparison . The civic looks like an economy car on the exterior even in type R guise. The Acura is the car you look back at when you get out , and it has a better sound system by a large amount. Buying a car shouldn’t be about internals only. The car has to look nice. I could have bought the last Gen Type R several times, but it’s ugly. It could have had an S58 in it ….. or even a Porsche engine , and I still wouldn’t buy it. Just my .02 cents , but this car will not sit on lots unless there is a major recession , so whoever said that is mistaken

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^^
I don't believe the ITS will sit on lots for MSRP. They may sit on lots at $5-10K over MSRP.

Mike

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
^^^^^
I don't believe the ITS will sit on lots for MSRP. They may sit on lots at $5-10K over MSRP.

Mike
As they should. I wish everyone would get onboard with not paying dealer mark ups . The problem is that there are now people in the “wealthy” column buying these cars in addition to their super cars. This used to be the market for middle and lower class to buy affordable sporty cars since they couldn’t afford new Porsche 911 GT3’s.