• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Interior Suede Maintenance

lilnair

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec w/ Tech
Hi everyone,

I recently got the A-SPEC w/ Tech and was woondering if anyone had tips on keeping the interior clean? Mainly worried about spills and stains on the suede parts. Any products I should use to protect the material?

Open to any suggestions!

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hi everyone,

I recently got the A-SPEC w/ Tech and was woondering if anyone had tips on keeping the interior clean? Mainly worried about spills and stains on the suede parts. Any products I should use to protect the material?

Open to any suggestions!
I have been very diligent in keeping it clean mostly just by avoiding spills and not allowing myself or my partner to eat in the car (she isnā€™t happy about it lol)
Iā€™ve used Sonax foaming alcantara cleaner when I detail the interior and it works wonders. Works great, smells good and makes light work or the hair oils my passenger seatā€™s back rest accumulates. I also purchased a pair of Shapers surf COā€™s universal neoprene seat covers for when we hit the gym and the beach to protect from our sweaty/salty bums