• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Anybody have any guess on how many type s there will make ? Or they just going off demand ?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
White w/ black interior Type S IN STOCK at MSRP in St Louis Missouri if anyone is looking. Deposit handler backed out before traveling in from out of state. Contact Asheed Graves at St Louis Acura. The black/red & white/red has sold. Please let him know I sent ya.

+1 (314) 303-8926
[email protected]

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Anybody have any guess on how many type s there will make ? Or they just going off demand ?
My understanding is they are splitting production w. FL5, as the engine is the same. Although, I imagine if demand were to crater, they would adapt.

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I don't see much people with the performance red pearl. Am I the only one who bought that color option?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Pre-release, there was an article that suggested Honda/Acura plans for ~10% of the total Integra production to be of Type-S models--so if they hit their target of ~36,000 Integras/year, there'd be ~3,600 ITS' built/year.

OP
OP
dng

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
How goes the search guys? Is there anything the map missed?

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
You've built a great map. If I can make one suggestion it would be to add a filter for interior colors.

RicerX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Nissan Titan Pro4X
Why isn't this stickied yet? This is a fantastic resource!

Reactions: dng

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Tiger Eye Pearl w/ ebony interior Type S available at MSRP in St Louis Missouri if anyone is looking! Contact Asheed Graves at St Louis Acura. Please let him know I sent ya!

Asheed Graves
+1 (314) 303-8926
[email protected]

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Update:
This article claims that 1,871 Integra Type S have been sold to date:

https://www.motor1.com/news/705054/2023-honda-civic-type-r-sales/

"Honda didn't list sales figures in its 2023 report, we reached out and got the numbers. A Honda spokesperson tells us it sold 3,345 examples of the Type R in 2023, which represents 1.7 percent of the 200,381 of the Civic's total."

" But, when you add in 1,871 sales of the Acura Integra Type S, a car mechanically almost identical to the Civic Type R, Honda gets a lot closer to the GR Corolla, with 5,216 cars sold. "

I don't know what their source is. If they are correct, that would mean 3,742 ITS units in a full year. This would be near 10% of all Integra's produced as Acura stated is their goal. There are approximately 325 acura dealerships in the US and Canada. So A dealership would get one Integra Type S a month. But some get more allocations than others. It'll remain a rare vehicle

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Great info! I went by Acura north Austin today, grab a filter and crush washer.
they had a pretty sweet typeS sweatshirt but no hood so didn’t get it. Was pretty cool tho.
they had a Liquid silver on red type S in the deliver setting area and lots of normal integras. They did have a plated tiger eye type s deep in the back lot, guessing something was up with it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Tiger Eye Pearl w/ ebony interior Type S available at MSRP in St Louis Missouri if anyone is looking! Contact Asheed Graves at St Louis Acura. Please let him know I sent ya!

Asheed Graves
+1 (314) 303-8926
[email protected]
Also an LCM/Red in transit to same location.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Why are so many cars going to the NYC area? There are more cars at a single dealership in NJ than all of Northern California lol.

OP
OP
dng

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
Acuras are pretty popular in the NYC metro area and we buy a lot of MDX’s :p

Reactions: RMA