• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra Type S Insurance Quotes?

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
I have mine through Costco(American Family Insurance)
Saved a ton switching to this recently from Geico. Would definitely recommend but have heard they don't take customers with poor driving records. Tried getting a quote with a demo VIN but they don't seem to have it in their system yet.

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue Pearl Type-S (Reserved Pre-order)
Saved a ton switching to this recently from Geico. Would definitely recommend but have heard they don't take customers with poor driving records. Tried getting a quote with a demo VIN but they don't seem to have it in their system yet.
Same here, my vehicle is ready for pickup tomorrow but I still can't seem to get the VIN to show up on the Geico site. *shrugs*

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here’s a funny one, I did a sonnet quote and they quoted $609 cad per month for the ITS
Crazy that's my 6 month premium for 3 vehicles

bruejam

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Tiger Eye Type S
I didn't break anything out, but I currently have a 2019 TLX ASpec (16 year-old driver), 2022 MDX ASpec, and a 2023 Integra ASpec. Paying $385/month through Progressive. I have an order in on a Tiger Eye Integra Type S to take the place of my current Integra and called to get an estimate. It's going to add $10/month. Didn't seem too bad to me.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
Same as you, Ontario! I don’t know why they gave such a stupid quote lol. Probably not accurate but thought it was funny lol
Yeah that's crazy. I'm insuring all my vehicles for way less than that a month, and one of the drivers is a new driver too. Sonnet inhaling too much smoke, I see.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just got quoted from CAA (via Scoop) for an ITS without a VIN (they are having trouble looking up any ITS VINs), and it was only a $40 increase on my existing policy ($190+40=$230 per month). I was told with a VIN # they could get a more exact (in this case, lower) quote, so I'm quite happy with that.

Edit: This is assuming 16,000 km a year (roughly 10,000 miles) with $2M liability.

Last edited:

ronlp

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 CTR, 02 S2K, 98-92-89 Prelude, 90 CRX, +6 other
I got a quote from State Farm, whom we have 4 cars and house currently insured, and it was $1020/year.

I then entered it as an add on my Hagerty policy (8 cars currently), and it came back at $930/year for 60k as-stated value with no deductible glass coverage. I'm still waiting on underwriter approval, but this seems like the way to go, and I'll probably end up switching the Civic over too for the peace of mind that the investment is fully protected.

For both I used an average of 3k miles a year because it seems realistic, but I've had Hagerty for 18 years and they've never once asked about actual mileage.

Fwiw, insurance cost in the Phoenix area tends to be rather high like many major metro areas....and also, insurance is essentially optional and unenforced in AZ, so the rest of us pay for it. :rolleyes:

*update* Just heard back from Hagerty, and their underwriter won't insure it "not in our list of insurable vehicles" was the official reason. Yet, they claim the FK8 is, which is weird, but whatever. I was told to try again in about a year and see if it has been added to this sacred list.

Last edited:

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
Just got quoted from CAA (via Scoop) for an ITS without a VIN (they are having trouble looking up any ITS VINs), and it was only a $40 increase on my existing policy ($190+40=$230). I was told with a VIN # they could get a more exact (in this case, lower) quote, so I'm quite happy with that.

Edit: This is assuming 16,000 km a year (roughly 10,000 miles) with $2M liability.
Is that per month, every six months, or per year?

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is that per month, every six months, or per year?
Yeah that's per month. It's roughly $172 USD per month, or $2064/year. Granted, that's with a 11 year driving history, but only 3 of which I was a primary driver on any insurance (I used to travel a lot for work and barely drove at all).