• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra specific Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Manual
Just noticed there's a specific lowering spring kit for the Integra now on Eibach's site. They don't list spring rates, but the part numbers and drop amounts are different from the civic springs people have been using.

https://eibach.com/us/2949/E10-201-006-01-22-ACURA-Integra-pro-kit

They're probably pretty similar, but I'll definitely be going with these to make sure the awesome balance and handling of this car is preserved.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Good stuff, be sure to post pics when you get them

seems like a milder drop which is perfect for me. The Civic springs are a bit to low for what I like for a DD

OP
OP
lunchbox

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agreed. Those sportlines look like a pretty aggressive drop for lowering springs on stock shocks. Just looking for that subtle drop.

Decided I already spent too much on black friday so I didn't order them yet, but probably will in the near future and I'll make sure to post pics.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Be sure to post some pics here, would love to hear your thoughts too on the ride

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
I’m trying to find someone that swapped out the springs but didn’t do the camber arms, I would like to see your after alignment sheet… debating on buying the eibach camber arms or trying to see if I can get away with out doing arms. Not trying to sound cheap but from Ktuner/Intake and springs … that adds up . So if someone’s alignment sheet still looks good in the rear end after only springs, I’m okay with just springs and alignment . Thanks

OP
OP
lunchbox

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m trying to find someone that swapped out the springs but didn’t do the camber arms, I would like to see your after alignment sheet… debating on buying the eibach camber arms or trying to see if I can get away with out doing arms. Not trying to sound cheap but from Ktuner/Intake and springs … that adds up . So if someone’s alignment sheet still looks good in the rear end after only springs, I’m okay with just springs and alignment . Thanks
Curious as well, but I probably won't get rear arms at first. I can't imagine a 1" drop is going to add destructive amounts of camber so long as the toe is in check. I bet if you put 4 people in the car it would sit almost an inch lower. Definitely interested in finding this out tho in case it's more than expected.

Will post back when I get these, but might be a bit still.

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
I have them on my car.

_EJV0024.jpg

_EJV0025.jpg

_EJV0026.jpg
Hey did you happen to put camber arms on this i ended up purchasing these springs a couple days ago but i really need to know if I need the camber arms.

flyinglumpia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec 6mt
Hey did you happen to put camber arms on this i ended up purchasing these springs a couple days ago but i really need to know if I need the camber arms.
I did get camber arms and put them on last weekend. The rears do camber in without them and I want to be in spec or have more adjustability if I want to go more aggressive with wheels

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
I did get camber arms and put them on last weekend. The rears do camber in without them and I want to be in spec or have more adjustability if I want to go more aggressive with wheels
What camber arms did you end up getting?

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
OP
OP
lunchbox

lunchbox

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Never ordered from this website, is it a reputable shop? I am getting ready to order my springs but they are cheaper than Eibach.com and it’s tempting to try it, so I’m curious why they are cheaper
Was thinking the same thing after I posted them. I feel like I've seen them around for quite awhile, but seems like a little bit of a mixed bag from my quick digging. Mostly good, some bad. Doesn't seem like a scam, but maybe not as solid of an experience as ordering directly from Eibach.