• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
I wonder if Acura is also planning for these to be special "launch edition" models... basically the same as the all the other integras, no trim or feature changes, just with maybe the addition of an engraved numbered badge inside the car or something just to make this first limited batch special to the early adopters. Although doing that would 300% give dealers a reason to jack up prices for those numbered launch editions. lol
Maybe the launch editions have the Integra decal on the side ?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I wonder if Acura is also planning for these to be special "launch edition" models... basically the same as the all the other integras, no trim or feature changes, just with maybe the addition of an engraved numbered badge inside the car or something just to make this first limited batch special to the early adopters. Although doing that would 300% give dealers a reason to jack up prices for those numbered launch editions. lol
Back in 2008 bmw did this when they brought the 1 series to the states. “Year one of the 1”
I had one. Different time. That car was 8% under invoice lol

I think most dealers will try and add those $1-2k packages that each dealer adds but probably less else

the civic si so far seems to be at msrp and package add from what I’m seeing on the other forum. The type R will be the mark up. I envision a Type S integra would be the same

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Seems a Reddit post on the Acura sub has a couple folks claiming the dealers are hearing the integra wont hit dealer lots til end of the year. That could be a bit nuts for some of us who are waiting
Idk about end of year but a few that I called were expecting summer now instead of spring. Not sure if that is for the “limited” initial run or not though.

maybe we’ll get some more info soon now that Subaru dropped the WRX pricing. 42k for a CVT WRX? Lol Acura can capitalize here if they didn’t screw this car up

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m hoping this week they give us a teaser of the reveal date for the Integra. Logically Acura tend to tease a reveal 2 weeks in advance. Hoping for a silhouette tease of the Type S trim kinda like they did with the TLX when it was revealed.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m hoping this week they give us a teaser of the reveal date for the Integra. Logically Acura tend to tease a reveal 2 weeks in advance. Hoping for a silhouette tease of the Type S trim kinda like they did with the TLX when it was revealed.
For sure. It would make sense to tease something this week and release some sort of specs week of preorder.
After the Subaru news I’m kind of resigned to the fact that 1.5 might be the same out of the civic and a CVT which does change things for me.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
For sure. It would make sense to tease something this week and release some sort of specs week of preorder.
After the Subaru news I’m kind of resigned to the fact that 1.5 might be the same out of the civic and a CVT which does change things for me.
Honestly the WRX I feel will be the flop of this generation. Not a huge fan base for it. Haven’t seen or heard anyone who pre ordered it

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly the WRX I feel will be the flop of this generation. Not a huge fan base for it. Haven’t seen or heard anyone who pre ordered it
overall the car market is cooling. I’m always car shopping and the Honda dealers while holding tight to MSRP+ are getting more and more cars in.
I have a feeling everyone who preorders the integra willl pay sticker and all will be right in the world!
The WRX is and has always been a “young kids car” to me so it makes sense a 42k cvt isn’t flying

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
overall the car market is cooling. I’m always car shopping and the Honda dealers while holding tight to MSRP+ are getting more and more cars in.
I have a feeling everyone who preorders the integra willl pay sticker and all will be right in the world!
The WRX is and has always been a “young kids car” to me so it makes sense a 42k cvt isn’t flying
I hope this market gets better this year. Also I believe the Integra won’t reach $40k even in Type S form

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
go to 15:15 they talk about Integra
interesting take. Thank you for sharing the video. Reserve with no price seems plausible. That late April early may delivery would be Awesome

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Out of curiosity, why do you think a type s wouldn’t reach $40k?
Acura/Honda don’t want the Integra to cross to much into TLX Territory.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Acura/Honda don’t want the Integra to cross to much into TLX Territory.
As the CTR is already just under 40, I suspect if its to be an analog to it for Acura it being 40K is almost unavoidable. Only options would be that there will clearly be no AWD and no shared engine with the CTR. Even if its the 272HP 2.0T the added accessories would make up some of that costs bringing it close to 40 again. I'd be amazed if its under 38K which is already over the TLX base price.