• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Insurance question for those who bought the '23 Integra..

gentegra

First Name
Ger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6MT
did any of you guys had trouble adding the car to your auto insurance policy? I have progressive and they couldn't verify the VIN number at all, and eventually told me since the car is so new, it'll take them a few days to override their systems to actually give me a rate on it. They did gave a verification of insurance proof to the dealership so I can drive it home. Any of you guys went through the same thing?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
did any of you guys had trouble adding the car to your auto insurance policy? I have progressive and they couldn't verify the VIN number at all, and eventually told me since the car is so new, it'll take them a few days to override their systems to actually give me a rate on it. They did gave a verification of insurance proof to the dealership so I can drive it home. Any of you guys went through the same thing?
Not here I posted in the other thread. I just have them the vin and the confirmed model an Aspec trim.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
USAA was about a week behind the car release, but by the time I had the car their system caught up. Before that they were also telling me that they could not verify the VIN and would have to manually override. I had them quote me on a 2022 Civic SI for a ballpark, and it ended up (ironically) dead accurate for what my Integra insurance premium cost would end up being.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I use Geico and it took a few hours for them to get back to me. Insurance is the same as my previous Benzs' and BMW's. roughly $140 a month (and that's because I have three new cars and a teenage driver). I may revisit USAA later this year.