• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Insurance cost

Sexyf22ap2

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 honda insight
Hey guys, I called progressive a few days ago and they didn't have the integra aspec with technology in their system so I'm supposed to call back next week.

What have you guys all been quoted for your insurance rates ?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hey guys, I called progressive a few days ago and they didn't have the integra aspec with technology in their system so I'm supposed to call back next week.

I just got numbers back from our agent at Allstate yesterday--they weren't able to quote until I had a VIN:

2023 Integra - $63.56/month
2022 ILX - $59.52/month
2019 Civic Type R - $64.62/month
2022 Civic Si - $60.16/month

This is full coverage in central Ohio for a 2 car household with good credit, no accidents, and the highest limits possible/all available add-ons--I'm having trouble finding the quote for a 2022 Accord Sport 2.0T, but it's right in this ballpark as well.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra

I’m over 25, no accidents/tickets, excellent credit, Allstate:

w/my Camaro on the plan it’s $66.66/month

w/o Camaro it is: $104/month

Desert Driver

First Name
Simmons
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra ASpec Tech 6MT in liquid carbon metallic
I'm with LIberty Mutual. Versus my current 2021 Toyota Tacoma 4WD TRD Off-Road, the Integra is $14.66 more per month. That's compared to $16.00 more per month for a WRX and $9.75 more per month for a BRZ. I'm not surprised by the WRX increase but am a bit surprised that the Integra is that much more. But on the other hand, what isn't these days?! Plus I'm in Arizona, a high insurance state.

gentegra

First Name
Ger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6MT
I just posted a similar thread about this. I have progressive too and they said they had to override the system to quote my rate. it'll take them a few days or something?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Costco Connect insurance -American Family Insurance

'11 Prius $17.83 a month
'23 Tegra $49.66 a month
$100/$1000 deductibles

Last edited:

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech

i have progressive and the rep that helped me had to manually input the car and all of it's features, etc. I was able to secure coverage same day, however.

dmorey

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes CLA250, Honda Civic-EX coupe
We live in Vermont so our rates may be a little lower than in other parts of the country; it's nice and quiet here. With clean driving records, no accidents, good credit, etc, we currently pay $370/6 months for a multi car policy on a 2014 Mercedes CLA and a 2015 Honda Civic EX coupe; $100 comp and $500 collision deductibles. Our home is insured through Metropolitan, we belong to Costco and AARP, but no one even came close to GEICO; every one else wanted hundreds more for their policies.

One interesting fact... when we purchased our cars new, the Civic was actually more expensive to insure than the Mercedes; the Civic has a history as a popular car with young folks who might tend to drive a little more recklessly. When I just spoke to GEICO to find out how our rates would change when we dropped the Civic, which we just sold, and added the Integra A-Spec/Tech/CVT to the policy, they told me that our 6 month rate would DROP by $2; even though the Civic was over 7 years old and the Integra is brand new. I think they're basing the rate for the new Integra on the fact that it's an Acura, not a Honda, and it's a 4 door sedan, not a 2 door coupe; and there's not a bad history on it yet.

clayish

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Majestic Black Integra
Clean driving record - Over 25 - Canada

Lowest I could find and went for was $150/mo they had to add the car in the system and get back to me next day.
Because the car is fresh on the market???? $2000 minimum deductible.

Other places i tried that were usually compareable were as high as 450/mo absolutely ridiculous.

My rate is about $200 per year cheaper for the integra than my past vehicle (2021 GMC sierra elevation).

• Wow
Reactions: lnf

dmorey

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes CLA250, Honda Civic-EX coupe
OUCH! We like Canada and visit frequently; our home in Vermont is only 85 miles south of Montreal. But I defintely prefer our insurance rates.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I traded my 2022 Civic Sport Touring hatch CVT for 2023 Integra A-Spec Tech MT and my 6 month Geico premium went up by just $4. I have several other cars too, not sure if that would affect the difference

apextxteggy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec w/Tech Package
TX - $90/month with Geico, $500 deductible (over 25, clean driving record, excellent credit)

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
FL, one of the highest insurance fraud states, 50k/100k with $500 deductibles, age 24+ shipping and handling, clean record, excellent credit, and 10+ years continuous coverage ... 6 month paid in full is $653 with Progressive, but about to change as Costco got me a quote of $578 with a discount for garaging the car

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
FL, one of the highest insurance fraud states, 50k/100k with $500 deductibles, age 24+ shipping and handling, clean record, excellent credit, and 10+ years continuous coverage ... 6 month paid in full is $653 with Progressive, but about to change as Costco got me a quote of $578 with a discount for garaging the car
Costco is amazing..