• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I now have the black Integra 2023!

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
I was undecided between The Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring and the Integra with tech package. If I was going to buy The Honda I wanted boost blue and with the Integra I was undecided between 3 colors: blue, red, or black.

I went to The Honda dealer in Los Angeles because the person that I talked to [Natalie] said that they had a Sport Touring that only had a few add ons that totaled $950 dollars. So I went to see the car and it was 40k. Not 32k + the $950 add ons. They wasted my time. I arrived at 3:30pm and by 4:30pm I still had not seen the numbers. Once they finally showed me it was over $700 for a Civic!! I was in shock. I had already seen numbers at Acura in Torrance and Tustin. I told the guys at Honda that I could find a better deal at Acura. They didn't believe me and even made fun of me. lol. They said no dealers are selling at MSRP. The Honda manager came out and said if Acura didn't have any mark ups or add ons he would buy one himself. I told him I would show him and we both walked away from each other at the same time.
IMG_4705 copy.jpg

Acura was so different. I was looking at stock online at Car Gurus. I went to Acura Torrance first and the estimate was $575 in total including tax. I went to Acura in Tustin and I asked for numbers and they said $580. I thought ok, the numbers are very similar. Now I had to make a decision on color. Torrance only had white and Tustin had red. I kept checking CarGurus to see if there was new stock and yesterday a black Integra had just arrived at Acura Torrance. I asked the sales guy [Manny] if it really was in stock and he said yes! I test drove the car and saw the numbers again. After they checked my credit score the numbers were a bit lower compared to the estimate, so I ended up leasing an Acura Integra with tech package for $550 with only the drive offs! The car only had 3 miles when I test drove it. Now it has 75! I have really enjoyed driving the car. I don't want to drive it to avoid all the miles. Don't want to wear it out. haha. It's the first time I have a new car.

69299887984__CD83B56C-D605-49C6-8AA4-AACBB7DEF8CF.JPG

69299882975__739266FC-89AB-41E7-B92C-582366F8DC24.JPG

OP
OP
memo90061

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
I really want to! The guy was so rude and laughing. Bad customer service. haha

Thank you! The car is so nice!!

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Congrats!!! I'm assuming you leased the acura? I'm a leasing newb, so simply hearing your monthly payment doesn't give an accurate feel for how good of a deal you got, or whether acura screwed you w/ a numbers game?? Do you have those numbers - or care to share?

Regardless, beautiful car!!! Very sharp. Did you get the 6speed?

Cheers!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Good for you man standing your ground. Insane how they charge $1k for a $20 screen protector and $50 edge guards. Actually my Xpel edge guards were free since I got the front done.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I think you owe it to yourself to drive back to the Honda dealership to show them the car and all the paperwork.

Congratulations.
For real! $250 less a month for a better car. What the hell is the Protection Package anyway when there was already a paint protection, fabric protection, and security package?

OP
OP
memo90061

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
Congrats!!! I'm assuming you leased the acura? I'm a leasing newb, so simply hearing your monthly payment doesn't give an accurate feel for how good of a deal you got, or whether acura screwed you w/ a numbers game?? Do you have those numbers - or care to share?

Regardless, beautiful car!!! Very sharp. Did you get the 6speed?

Cheers!
Yes, I'm leasing the Acura. I was going to finance, but APR is very high right now. The payments to finance the car were going to be around $700. With the lease I'm paying $550 total with 10k miles a year. At the end of the lease I have the option of buying the car for 21k. I did the math 550 x 36 and that's around 20k + the 21K to buy at the end comes out to 41K which was the total amount financed. I only left 1,200 down and that includes the first month, acquisition fee and other fees.

I don't think I got a good deal, but just paying the price that it actually is. I wasn't willing to spend over MSRP. I'm happy with what I got.
Here's the paper with the break down. It says $573, but once I got with the financial guy he lowered the numbers. :) I'm thinking of buying the car at the end of the lease, or that's what I say now. haha

IMG_4753 copy.jpg

For real! $250 less a month for a better car. What the hell is the Protection Package anyway when there was already a paint protection, fabric protection, and security package?
I really don't know what all those other extras were. I just can't believe Honda is charging so much for the Civic. I almost bought a pre owned Mercedes Benz for 34k or pre owned BMW for 30k. The monthly payments for finance were high and I just bought a condo.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Love the black , now get the front and rear Black A emblems and it will look 🔥.
that’s the same dealer that got me my integra, I drove from Victorville. They helped me out with no mark up or added accessories . Definitely friendly people at that dealer,and I had passed 3 other Acura dealers while driving to theirs. BTW I love how that dealer doesn’t add a front plate, the two other dealers I went to, all drilled holes into the front bumper.

OP
OP
memo90061

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
Love the black , now get the front and rear Black A emblems and it will look 🔥.
that’s the same dealer that got me my integra, I drove from Victorville. They helped me out with no mark up or added accessories . Definitely friendly people at that dealer,and I had passed 3 other Acura dealers while driving to theirs. BTW I love how that dealer doesn’t add a front plate, the two other dealers I went to, all drilled holes into the front bumper.
I do want that. :D Where did you get it from? Who installed it? Do you have a picture of it?
I really liked that dealership. I'm nervous about not having a the front license plate. I got a ticket once on my FRS. haha

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
I do want that. :D Where did you get it from? Who installed it? Do you have a picture of it?
I really liked that dealership. I'm nervous about not having a the front license plate. I got a ticket once on my FRS. haha
Did them myself , pretty simple and you can order them from the Acura parts dealership or through Prl website (they are cheaper)
CDEE4810-F73C-43F6-9D5B-F7DD7893F06D.jpeg

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Yes, I'm leasing the Acura. I was going to finance, but APR is very high right now. The payments to finance the car were going to be around $700. With the lease I'm paying $550 total with 10k miles a year. At the end of the lease I have the option of buying the car for 21k. I did the math 550 x 36 and that's around 20k + the 21K to buy at the end comes out to 41K which was the total amount financed. I only left 1,200 down and that includes the first month, acquisition fee and other fees.

I don't think I got a good deal, but just paying the price that it actually is. I wasn't willing to spend over MSRP. I'm happy with what I got.
Here's the paper with the break down. It says $573, but once I got with the financial guy he lowered the numbers. :) I'm thinking of buying the car at the end of the lease, or that's what I say now. haha
Thanks for breaking it down for me. If the car market stays nuts for another 3 years, you'll be able to do what current leasers are doing.... Buying your car for 21k and selling it for 30k!!! Enjoy.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Did them myself , pretty simple and you can order them from the Acura parts dealership or through Prl website (they are cheaper)
CDEE4810-F73C-43F6-9D5B-F7DD7893F06D.jpeg
I may be weird but I actually think a Red A on the front would look amazing.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Congrats. For this market you got a great deal IMO. Honda did the same thing to me right before I got the integra. Happy you gotta way better car for way less money

OP
OP
memo90061

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
Yes! I agree. Every dealer that I had mark ups. I enjoy driving the car so much!! I already have 200 miles in 3 days. I’ve never had a brand new car, so I’m excited! Kinda want to drive it to Vegas from Los Ángeles. Lol