• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Honda Part Compatibilities

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Has anyone found any information or been able to confirm measurements that would lean towards any 11th gen civic parts being swappable into the Integra? I'm thinking items such as SiRiMoto's strut and sway bars, the plethora of intakes out there, etc.

Essentially, I just took delivery and am itching to throw some upgrades into this thing whether cosmetic or performance enhancing.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Has anyone found any information or been able to confirm measurements that would lean towards any 11th gen civic parts being swappable into the Integra? I'm thinking items such as SiRiMoto's strut and sway bars, the plethora of intakes out there, etc.

Essentially, I just took delivery and am itching to throw some upgrades into this thing whether cosmetic or performance enhancing.
PRL now shows 11th gen SI and 23 Integra sharing the strut tower brace and down pipe and compatible.
https://prlmotorsports.com/collecti...er.p.m.mmge.model=Integra#collection-products

Last edited:
OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good looking out!
PRL I feel is taxing for that strut bar but good to know itā€™s compatible which should mean 27wonā€™s, sirimitos etc should fit as well šŸ˜Ž
Damn! 27Won strut bar is 80 more! They mustā€™ve upchatged; I swear I just saw it the other day for less than 200

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Damn! 27Won strut bar is 80 more! They mustā€™ve upchatged; I swear I just saw it the other day for less than 200
Yeah. I should have bought sooner. Which are you leaning towards?

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah. I should have bought sooner. Which are you leaning towards?
I think Iā€™m going to go with the prl now that Iā€™m comparing; I think Iā€™ll wind up wrapping it or sanding and painting to get it gloss black though

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I think Iā€™m going to go with the prl now that Iā€™m comparing; I think Iā€™ll wind up wrapping it or sanding and painting to get it gloss black though
I didn't care for the 3 piece setup on PRL. Usually that's a cost savings for them especially on shipping. Also it's it as ridged?

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I didn't care for the 3 piece setup on PRL. Usually that's a cost savings for them especially on shipping. Also it's it as ridged?
I havenā€™t been able to view any reviews on prlā€™s bar in particular; honestly I donā€™t know what makes a good bar vs a bad one :/ Iā€™m thinking itā€™s all branding and maybe banking on folks having matching items under the hood? I am just going to pull the trigger on one of them that I happen to get another item for like an intake or something like that

OP
OP
SeanIsElsewhere

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I ordered the stage 1 intake and the resonator deletes from PRL for the air box and charge pipes. Should be here by end of week.
Nice! Def start a post of your mods to document and inspire. I saw prl updated all of their stuff online. Iā€™m excited for what else is to come too!