• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Heated Seats not warm enough?

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I have no issues with my heated seats. What I have noticed is that the heat intensity depends on how cold it is outside. Living in the Minneapolis area, we have plenty of days with temps in the single digits or below 0. The heated seats are blessing!

I've observed that when it is in those colder temps (single digits or below 0) when the setting is on high, the seats get pretty hot. It automatically switches to medium and low the longer I drive. However when it is say 25 degrees out, and I have the setting on high, it doesn't get as hot as it did when it was below 0.

I purchased my Integra in early November. Most of the time the temps were in the 30's to 40's for the rest of the month. When I first tried the heated seats, they didn't get as warm as I thought they would. I figured I would wait until December and January when it would get colder and see how the seats did then. The colder it was, the hotter the seats would get. Just my two cents.
Devils advocate here. Are you sure that it wasn't just that you perceived they were warmer due to the lower ambient Temps?

I find it hard to believe that Honda would include this extra programming, but I've been wrong before, more than once.

zendude000

First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w/Tech Pkg. 6SP MT
Hey Good evening. These have been my observations so far. When it has been bitterly cold my seat gets toasty warm with the setting on high. I have even had to turn it down a few times. I've noticed the high setting temp varies.
The last 2 months have been mostly in the 20s and 30s with some colder temps. I really want to test it out when the temps are 50 or higher.

Honda may or may not include this extra programming, but Acura would. I'd love to find out if this true. This is the first car I've had in years with heated seats. I'm used to them having a high or low setting, and the same heat intensity no matter what time of year it is.