• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Grateful to Become an Owner

BatesMotelXIV

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si
Very humbled and grateful to join this club and own a truly awesome piece of Honda/Acura machinery. Left the dealer on some Titan7 T-R10s and Conti DWS06+'s since it's already cold in the Midwest (Sorry, Optronix--please forgive me ;)). I plan to stay on these all year and save the OEM set up for some eventual autocross when I decide to try some competition.

So far, the honeymoon phase is going very well. It's simply wonderful to drive. The exhaust makes me giggle. The shifting (transmission, clutch, all of it) is downright supreme. The ELS system is very enjoyable. And lastly, this car is SEX-Y. My 3-year old loves it too.

What a car. Thank you, Honda/Acura for building this!!

(p.s. Photos are not uploading. She's a Platinum White Pearl with a red interior. T-R10s are techna bronze)

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
need pics!! want to see the Titan's. Also specs on the wheels please. Congrats and welcome to the club.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Left the dealer on some Titan7 T-R10s and Conti DWS06+'s since it's already cold in the Midwest (Sorry, Optronix--please forgive me ;)). I plan to stay on these all year and save the OEM set up for some eventual autocross when I decide to try some competition.
Not sure what I must have said to dissuade you from all seasons- I'm having mine put on Monday. :dunno:

Honeymoon is still going strong for me and I've had the car since July.

OP
OP
BatesMotelXIV

BatesMotelXIV

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si
Not sure what I must have said to dissuade you from all seasons- I'm having mine put on Monday. :dunno:

Honeymoon is still going strong for me and I've had the car since July.
Oh, I’m just messing with you, man. I know you love the OEM setup based off my last post, so I was just giving you a hard time. :cool:

Glad to hear your honeymoon phase is still in full swing. This car is incredible.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
Oh, I’m just messing with you, man. I know you love the OEM setup based off my last post, so I was just giving you a hard time. :cool:

Glad to hear your honeymoon phase is still in full swing. This car is incredible.
I think Optronix was more worried about the sizing of the wheels and tires for winter setups, not the rubber compounds, as sizing can affect scrub radius and handling. I see you have 265 35 18's. I went with 255 35 18's in the same tire. Handling is a bit different, a bit more playful and less flat planted.