• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gram Lights 57NR

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I've been spending far more time than I should be browsing wheels lately, and have surprisingly come across a wheel I've never seen on a car before and can't seem to find much information on at all. They're listed for sale on several sites, but as I'm also finding out, just because a wheel is listed for sale does NOT mean you can actually buy said wheel. In fact, it's rare. Kind of actually very annoying.

Anyway, as I wait for Apex to get around to processing my order from a week ago, I guess I'm still looking for wheels? I did ask one vendor and he confirmed they're brand new and is expecting them to arrive in August/September. Anybody know anything about what these would weigh? I love the CE28N but can't find them in 19s. These look almost perfect, and also half the cost because they're cast. I'm just worried they may weigh not much less than our OEM wheels- but still a very interesting option because JDM and they appear to look fantastic.

If they make them in +53 or higher they'd sell a billion of them but I won't get my hopes up.

https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/en/products/brand/detail/180

1714128562853-c1.png

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I love the 10 spoke design, but unfortunately 19s with a close-to-OEM offset are nonexistent.

I am curious how those 19x10.5 et45 VS-5RS would fit a stock setup. With the extra wheel width, the impact on the scrub radius isn't as substantial, even with the "aggressive" offset.

Also, the dark bronze on those Gram Lights is fantastic.