Tw1stedlog1k
Senior Member
- First Name
- Ken
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2023
- Threads
- 3
- Messages
- 631
- Reaction score
- 910
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Car(s)
- Apex Blue Pearl ITS
I love how the Type S badge looks so damn clean from that angle and lightning!
Sponsored
Thanks man! you really knocked it out of the park with this designI love how the Type S badge looks so damn clean from that angle and lightning!
Thanks!@gohan408 - did you have to do any additional alignment corrections to get your hood to sit right after adding the Jogon carbon pieces? I installed mine last night and seems to be contacting the RH side somewhere, keeping the gaps uneven. I haven't really taken much time to adjust - so just curious if you ran into anything similar. (your car looks awesome BTW)
If the price is close to Jogon, I'm def switching; it looks to be good quality.Honestly I've just been dropping the hood down from about 4-6 inches. No issues (so far) but fingers crossed I don't crack the carbon in the future lol. I do have the same clearance issues as you though.
9G Composites is supposed to have a DE5 version out at some point also. Might be worth considering if price is good.