• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
You think HUD will be on A-Spec Base???? PLEASE GOD
I don’t think so. That would be more higher part of the time. More then likely Tech and up but not 100% sure.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saturn Astra
Is it really that much better than the civic hatch touring? Like a lot of you, I'm not a fan of the gloss on the center console. Jury is still out.
I am interested in seeing if the Integra significantly improves the NVH over the Touring hatchback. This the one area where the Civic Touring trails other Hatchbacks and I am hoping that the Integra provides an upgrade in this area.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
I feel like they’ll do the trims like this:
1. A-Spec Base
2. A-Spec Tech
3. A-Spec Performance Package
4. A-Spec Advance
5. Type S Base
6. Type S Performance Pack
I thought you guys were saying it was gonna be just tech and A-Spec package just a few days ago

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Is it really that much better than the civic hatch touring? Like a lot of you, I'm not a fan of the gloss on the center console. Jury is still out.
Biggest pros for me are that it won't be seen on every corner like the civic, and the mechanical LSD. I also generally like the exterior.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I thought you guys were saying it was gonna be just tech and A-Spec package just a few days ago
Based on how we’ve only seen spy shots of just A-Specs it’s probably just going to be A-Spec cosmetic trims with the trim just having different aspects going up the mantle.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Based on how we’ve only seen spy shots of just A-Specs it’s probably just going to be A-Spec cosmetic trims with the trim just having different aspects going up the mantle.
you aint been wrong yet LOL...so I believe you!

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I’m sorry, but what’s the point of having A-Spec if A-Spec is standard? It’d be like the Civic trims being Sport LX, Sport EX, Sport Touring

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
I’m sorry, but what’s the point of having A-Spec if A-Spec is standard? It’d be like the Civic trims being Sport LX, Sport EX, Sport Touring
I'd agree. They're for sure gonna have a regular degular commuter/luxury oriented version

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I'd agree. They're for sure gonna have a regular degular commuter/luxury oriented version
Could be but I’m just thinking based on the fact that only A-Spec trims have been spotted. Unlike how the TLX,MDX and RDX, they were all spotted with Tech, A-Spec, Advance then Type S for MDX and TLX. You can tell by the rims which trim it was. But like I’m saying it’s just completely odd that every spy shot thus far has been the same rims, same spoiler and same colors.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Could be but I’m just thinking based on the fact that only A-Spec trims have been spotted. Unlike how the TLX,MDX and RDX, they were all spotted with Tech, A-Spec, Advance then Type S for MDX and TLX. You can tell by the rims which trim it was. But like I’m saying it’s just completely odd that every spy shot thus far has been the same rims, same spoiler and same colors.
Kinda feels like they literally only built this one car so far?

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
I'd say that's becuase of the marketing of this vehicle. Acura from the very start has been pushing the car towards enthusiasts rather than the common car buyer. That's a big part of why we have always seen the NSX yellow always with the 6 speed manual, A-Spec design ect.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
We’ve only seen A-specs with 6mt so far. Even the very first leak was about 6mt A spec. The manual teaser video was this exact combo too.
That is strange…
But it’s not like they’re only gonna offer 6mt.

Maybe the other configurations are not ready to be seen even as a test vehicle at the moment.
Or maybe everything’s just A spec lol who knows.
Just A spec and Type S.
Everything comes standard with the rumored 33k price tag with the only choice being the transmissions. That would be fun ?

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
We have seen a test car with non-painted brakes.