• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ELS Audio with JL Audio HO W6 Subwoofers (with stock ELS 16 Speakers).

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Thats basically what BMW charges for the Bowers & Wilkins Surround System.

Me personally, I wouldn't spend 15-20% of the cars worth on a radio system but at the end, its your money

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
A3REDT

Not to go off topic, but would adding one JL Audio 10" Subwoofer HO box and a list of other JL Audio products in a stock 2022 Honda Accord sound much better then a Acura ELS system?
The list is in the picture I attached.

20221201_183142~2.jpg
That's a pricey setup!
I bet you'd get more Bass out of that than the stock ELS system, and the FIX 86 is a fairly capable sound processor. I'd imagine you could make it sound better to you than an ELS system. Sound is subjective, and if there's one flaw I could point to in the ELS in the Integra, theres not a lot of adjustments available. That JL setup will give you a ton of adjustability, and with that Dynamat properly installed you'll have a quieter interior as well, which in turn will make the system sound better.

OP
OP

RcLab1

First Name
Integra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec w/Technology
What items do you suggest buying?

P.s.
The trunk will only be dynamatted.

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
do not pay $4300 for that setup. You can always find it cheaper online than in store. for that much I would of thought every speaker was being changed. Also get a ported box. You won't need much power to get good bass in a hatchback. honeslty i'd shop around more and get other quotes.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I'd love to know for certain
I'm pretty certain. I need to take my car in to the dealer and I will verify. But, yeah, there's always exhaust sound piped in, and runs heavily in the sub in the hatch. I'm usually in Comfort and I get it there and other drive modes. I have no doubt.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T

LoneStar34

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec with Tech (Blk Majestic Pearl)
A3REDT

Not to go off topic, but would adding one JL Audio 10" Subwoofer HO box and a list of other JL Audio products in a stock 2022 Honda Accord sound much better then a Acura ELS system?
The list is in the picture I attached.

20221201_183142~2.jpg
That’s awfully pricey. I’d shop around for the door speakers. $500 for just the dynamat itself seems a bit excessive imo. I had a civic coupe back in 08 that I did a HOW6V2 with two JL amps and Polk Audio components in the front doors, and I think I spent $2500 with install. I know things cost more now, but definitely be picky in what you spend and where you get it done at. For $4300, my work better be pristine.