• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

E-Girls (Rusty Fawkes) have good car taste too.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Who?

Never mind. I don't care.

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Who?

Never mind. I don't care.
I mean I could literally say the same about most the people on this forum including you. So......

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I mean I could literally say the same about most the people on this forum including you. So......
Perhaps, but you would also never report anything I did with so much excitement, nor do you know or care what other vehicles I own as if it has some sort of special significance to you.

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Perhaps, but you would also never report anything I did with so much excitement, nor do you know or care what other vehicles I own as if it has some sort of special significance to you.
Because I don't actually KNOW you and you mean nothing over all. Rusty is actually active in the car community and just told 500K people about the Integra. Your just some dick with a Tacoma.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Because I don't actually KNOW you and you mean nothing over all. Rusty is actually active in the car community and just told 500K people about the Integra. Your just some dick with a Tacoma.
I'm the dick? Okay, super chief.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Does this person have a YouTube channel? I can't really see posts since it wants me to sign in to Instagram.

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Looks like they were able to install a tow strap on the bottom grill, does anyone know if it also has space to mount a JDM style tow hook?

OP
OP
bullitt

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Does this person have a YouTube channel? I can't really see posts since it wants me to sign in to Instagram.
They do but its mostly just video game stuff, they don't put their car stuff there.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well, well, well, would you look at that...

52413343594_6ced76f98a_b.jpg

Now, I'm just some dick with an Integra. Just like you. Say hello to your close personal friend Rusty for me, mmmkay?

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Well, well, well, would you look at that...

52413343594_6ced76f98a_b.jpg

Now, I'm just some dick with an Integra. Just like you. Say hello to your close personal friend Rusty for me, mmmkay?
nice ride can't wait for mine to land