Sponsored


Driver side dash area buzzing at 4k+ RPMs (FIXED)

Victorofhavoc

Senior Member
First Name
Gordan
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Threads
12
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,310
Location
Kansas City
Car(s)
Integra type s
Yes, not the screen. It started at the 4k rpm buzz in the dash above glove box, so it’s the same spot but buzzing at lower rpm’s. If I press on the dash it stops
Where do you press on the dash to make it stop?

I've had/fixed several rattles in the general area. One I swore was the glove box and turned out to be the screen back 😑
Sponsored

 

BlackDTeggy

Senior Member
First Name
Ben
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
19
Messages
110
Reaction score
33
Location
Florida
Car(s)
2023 MT Aspec Integra/ 2006 Acura Rsx Type S
 

BlackDTeggy

Senior Member
First Name
Ben
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
19
Messages
110
Reaction score
33
Location
Florida
Car(s)
2023 MT Aspec Integra/ 2006 Acura Rsx Type S
I haven’t tried, I will see if that’s possible while driving lol, or see if the wife can. Can’t remember if I can actually feel anything vibrate, but a good amount of pressure pushing stops it.
 

BIRDE5

New Member
First Name
Nick
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Pa
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I dropped off my car at 8:45 this morning with a copy of the PDF printout. Drove with the tech and he could hear it instantly. Waiting for the call now. Hoping that was the issue! I’ll update when I hear back.

2nd update: At 3:30pm the dealer claims they fixed it and it was the exact fix from the PDF and it’s the 3rd one they’ve had to do. Picking her up tomorrow morning!!! This thread saved me a lot of headache.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 





Top