• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Does anyone have any tips for removing these water spots?

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
does PPF change the dynamic of water spotting / water etching? instead of ceramic i went with PPF. for the record the shop i went to uses kavaca PPF, so it has a ceramic layer or something? i dunno it's my first experience with it and honestly the whole thing was a huge hassle
I use carpro ech2o for waterspot removal on my whole car which has full frontal ppf and ceramic on the rest. Really makes the car pop and it's easy on easy off. Dilute it 1:10 and a 1 liter bottle should last a long time. I don't always stress about a few water spots and even if they stay on the car for awhile they come off easy with the ech2o. Good for wiping off bird crap too in between washes.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
does PPF change the dynamic of water spotting / water etching? instead of ceramic i went with PPF. for the record the shop i went to uses kavaca PPF, so it has a ceramic layer or something? i dunno it's my first experience with it and honestly the whole thing was a huge hassle
I kind of regret doing full PPF as well. It kind of opened up a bag of worms with a handful of spots with thin paint at the edges, not to mention the cost.

If I could do it again, I'd just do something like a "track" package -- full front, door cups, side mirrors.

OP
OP
Big Duck

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
IMG_4055.jpeg
Does anyone know how to remove this piece we’re talking about? I’ve got as far as removing the interior panels and unscrewing it from the trunk but I can’t seem to lift it off. Both edges feel stuck.

I ask because Im trying to wrap the roof