• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

albundy

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
I had a similar issue for a bit. I can’t recall exactly what I did, but I think I just updated my PW and it all worked after that. Still works with LiveKey.
Could you confirm that it is still working for you? Also, did you change the password this week? I thought it is an API change that caused the issue. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Could you confirm that it is still working for you? Also, did you change the password this week? I thought it is an API change that caused the issue. Thanks
As of yesterday (and for the past month or so) it’s been working perfectly. I just tried, and it’s not. Says “not possible.” <Sigh>

albundy

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
As of yesterday (and for the past month or so) it’s been working perfectly. I just tried, and it’s not. Says “not possible.” <Sigh>
Thank you for the confirmation. I believe there was change in the late afternoon yesterday which rendered the invalid credential message. MyQ must have blocked LiveKey from logging in. Hopefully, this integration will be working again.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Now that I think about it, I did an iPhone update late yesterday. I’ve been doing Beta updates throughout the past several weeks. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

albundy

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
Now that I think about it, I did an iPhone update late yesterday. I’ve been doing Beta updates throughout the past several weeks. I wonder if that has something to do with it.
Nope, it doesn’t have anything to do with it.

vbmike73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep
So I tried again today to add MyQ to LiveKey and Simple Commands. I was successfully able to log into both. It appears to be working again now. Hopefully others will have success as well.

SCalmy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Thank you for this. I was able to get this to finally work. The only thing is that I had to connect to myQ through the iPhone app, I couldn't do it through the Mac app. Once connected through the iPhone app, I was able to use it on both.

Update: Sep 10, 2023. It no longer works and getting the invalid credentials error.

Last edited:

DocMarty

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I have tried this and get the message from Siri "OK done...not possible to execute the command requested". I am using the correct wording Hey Siri open garage door) for the command and using LiveKey and the Shortcut app as detailed above. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did it let you log into LiveKey? I’ve been having trouble getting back in lately.

It’s either that or you need to make sure Step 8 matches the top of the second screenshot.

DocMarty

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I can get into LiveKey. The screen shows in the Items line "Garage Door" not Garage Door Opener but everything else is the same.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly, LiveKey is great when it works. However, it tends to not work enough times to make this a bit unreliable. I’m leaning towards getting a Meross that someone suggested.

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just get a Meross and be done with it. MyQ if frustrating to use.
Which model Merooss did you get?

From what I’ve seen, the close command closes the garage immediately without the 10 second delay with lights flashing. Is that correct?

albundy

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
So I tried again today to add MyQ to LiveKey and Simple Commands. I was successfully able to log into both. It appears to be working again now. Hopefully others will have success as well.
Could you please confirm the MyQ integration still work? It still doesn’t work for me and it spit out “invalid credential” as an error message.

vbmike73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep
Could you please confirm the MyQ integration still work? It still doesn’t work for me and it spit out “invalid credential” as an error message.
It still works for me. I just tried it right now. Couple questions...

1) Are you using Simple Commands or LiveKey?
2) I'm assuming you are getting the error after you've logged into the app, when you're trying to add the integration, correct?
3) Have you verified that you can log out of the MyQ app and log back in with those same credentials?

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did it let you log into LiveKey? I’ve been having trouble getting back in lately.

It’s either that or you need to make sure Step 8 matches the top of the second screenshot.
FYI, LiveKey is working for me now. Previously, it wasn’t taking my MyQ info. I thought I had previously done this, but I tried to logout and log back into LiveKey, and now it connected to MyQ.