• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Destroyed Front bumper and Grill

OP
OP
lnf

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
No problem at all, man. I’ll ask if he’s interested in doing something like that. Worst he can say is no.

In the meantime, would it be helpful if I happen to come across any of those parts that are in good shape at the junkyard or will insurance just replace all with new parts? I’m not sure which region you’re in but noticed cold weather evidence in your photo. There might be an LKQ somewhat nearby. If you’re not familiar with them, their website is extremely helpful. The ones I travel to or through consistently are in MO/KS/OK but I’ll be going through IL/WI a few times within the next couple months.
No, please don’t look just for me. I’m going to have my dealership sort it out. But thanks though!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
No, please don’t look just for me. I’m going to have my dealership sort it out. But thanks though!
Hey, no problem! It really helps everyone out in the end. I’m always looking at multiple locations already anyway for Jeep parts. I need to find an original matching front seat for my Cherokee asap so that I can auction it on bringatrailer.com in order for me to be able to obtain an ITS for my 2nd vehicle instead anyway. I actually checked already on the LKQ site in some states if they had any 23 Integra’s & they did not. But I didn’t check other popular states like CA/FL.

Last edited:

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Drove over to my parents house in the morning to drive to a Plano outlet store with my father and brother. After getting home, I decided to fall asleep on the recliner... My brother forgot my car was parked at the end of the driveway and drove into it at 10 mph.

I am going to take the car back to Acura of Brookfield and get it assessed this week. The biggest damage I see is the bumper physically split around the grill and it looks to me like the driver's side light is pushed inwards towards the fender. There isn't any damage to the radiator support, hood or fenders.

I just got the car back a week ago from getting my rear parking sensors replaced... lol
Hopefully your brother's insurance fixes it right and saves him from what could have been a familial beating 😅

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
Thanks for the info! I’ll start calling/scouring junkyards in the meantime. LKQ Pick Your Part at least has an awesome website with photos & part numbers & fortunately I travel around the Midwest every other week & am nearby several of their locations. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Good luck @lnf ! Wish there was an aftermarket option for you. LKQ might have stock parts in the meantime.
salvage yards will ship....
I found three scraped 2023 integras in my travels.
Giant auto salvage-NJ
M&M service and salvage- VA
parts box- SC.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
salvage yards will ship....
I found three scraped 2023 integras in my travels.
Giant auto salvage-NJ
M&M service and salvage- VA
parts box- SC.
Awesome, thanks for letting me know! I will call these ones you have listed & coordinate with Matt to see if they can ship directly to him. The ones in my area haven’t been shipping (St Louis MO). LKQ in my area may have started that recently, but I’d have to check.

OP
OP
lnf

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IMG_0207.jpeg

Just an update here... The headlight that got smacked has stopped working LOL. Dropping the car off at the bodyshop to start the dissection and true quote next week.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
IMG_0207.jpeg

Just an update here... The headlight that got smacked has stopped working LOL. Dropping the car off at the bodyshop to start the dissection and true quote next week.
Aw crap! Well, I guess at least it went out before they did any work to it.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
IMG_0207.jpeg

Well that's unfortunate. I wonder why it went out after working for this long. Hopefully you get good news soon without a ridiculous lead time.

OP
OP
lnf

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well that's unfortunate. I wonder why it went out after working for this long. Hopefully you get good news soon without a ridiculous lead time.
Allstate sent me a check for $1000. Car gets dropped off at a body shop to get a better quote and a full teardown. Fingers crossed headlights and new front bumper parts won’t take forever…

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Allstate sent me a check for $1000. Car gets dropped off at a body shop to get a better quote and a full teardown. Fingers crossed headlights and new front bumper parts won’t take forever…
Hopefully that money covers most of the repairs. These days, I doubt it will fix everything, unfortunately, but we will see. I've been wrong before.

OP
OP
lnf

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hopefully that money covers most of the repairs. These days, I doubt it will fix everything, unfortunately, but we will see. I've been wrong before.
Yeah, that won’t even replace a front bumper on one of these cars haha!

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Yeah, that won’t even replace a front bumper on one of these cars haha!
Yeah, you could go back to them and hit them for more once you get the quote if its insane. Insurance adjusters' jobs are to pay as little as possible.

OP
OP
lnf

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, you could go back to them and hit them for more once you get the quote if its insane. Insurance adjusters' jobs are to pay as little as possible.
Oh yeah, bumper is cracked, fender is bowed, and the headlight placed out. Interested to see what my body shop will hit me with. Going with Laubenheimer’s in WI. They did work on my friends golf and it is perfection…

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Oh yeah, bumper is cracked, fender is bowed, and the headlight placed out. Interested to see what my body shop will hit me with. Going with Laubenheimer’s in WI. They did work on my friends golf and it is perfection…
Hopefully you get perfection, too. Keep us updated as it progresses.