• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CVT for 2023 Integra !?

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Base price of thr ilx is $27300, right? I wonder if the integra base will be $28,800 to 29000.

Base: 29000
Aspec: 31000
Aspec Tech: 33000
Add 1500 for destination.

Wasnt there post awhile back about the Integra with a manual and aspec for like 33k from a group study or something?

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Base price of thr ilx is $27300, right? I wonder if the integra base will be $28,800 to 29000.

Base: 29000
Aspec: 31000
Aspec Tech: 33000
Add 1500 for destination.

Wasnt there post awhile back about the Integra with a manual and aspec for like 33k from a group study or something?
Not with inflation

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
NFT’s don’t make any sense to me. I understand crypto and block chain. I’m not that old lol. But NFT’s seem dumb. I can take a screen shot of your NFT can’t I? What’s the difference. Feel free to educate me anyone.

That said, if I decide to preorder and qualify. Wtf do I do with this NFT? Where to I keep it? I’ll admit the NFT transforming once your car is built does sound interesting though.
Thinking about it there can be a practical use for them. Alfa Romeo is including an NFT on every new Tonale. It can be used to track service records, mileage, accident history ect. Nothing that the car or a Carfax report can't already tell you but it's more useful than what they seem to be doing with the Integra NFT.

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
That would be drive by wire tuning, not the CVT. My mustang is the same way. Its linear in Normal mode, but in sport its only linear up to 50% then it acts like there is MORE pedal than I'm really giving, and in Snow it acts like there is less.
We have four Honda/Acura vehicles - so we have a drive-by-wire AT example in the garage without a CVT sitting next to that 2018 CRV. I don't agree that its the drive-by-wire accelerator system, even though that does have a small delay built in that isn't associated with the ECO mode.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Engineer on Reddit just said to the question of do you know when the announcement is coming, you can count the days on your hands.

Didn’t say 1 hand. Which would imply 6-10 days away. Wth! Preorder is 1 day away.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Engineer on Reddit just said to the question of do you know when the announcement is coming, you can count the days on your hands.

Didn’t say 1 hand. Which would imply 6-10 days away. Wth! Preorder is 1 day away.
Gonna be funny if its not revealed by tomorrow. Acura is weird af. Lol

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX

Nobody asked if they'd still be able to count if they lost one hand and 3 fingers off the other. Missed opportunity lol. I wouldn't take their word as literal gospel.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
That other Reddit post has the Facebook dealership opening March 22nd.. I can see the actual specs being dropped then with just an initial reservation with no info tomorrow. Sounds about right for Acura lmao

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That other Reddit post has the Facebook dealership opening March 22nd.. I can see the actual specs being dropped then with just an initial reservation with no info tomorrow. Sounds about right for Acura lmao
If true it’s dumb

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Which Reddit post would that be? Don't see any comments saying that on the threads I've seen

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Ahh I see. My eyes kinda glaze over reading about NFTs so I totally missed that part haha. Good catch. It would be quite the shit show for them to take reservations for almost two weeks before revealing info if that's what ends up happening.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it picked up in some media sites. Which could pressure them to release info. Hopefully they aren't going to go down that road though.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
If Acura tries to play this nonsense of waiting until the 22nd and do a full release in the meta verse it’s going to put off a lot of people. I get the marketing. I do. But drop the specs and price and use your meta unveil as a bonus.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
It would be dumb to try collecting people's money without releasing additional information.
I know they've done dumb things but I think there will be some new photos/videos and at least "some" specs.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Somebody posted it yesterday
This post does say it’ll be revealed on March 10. So maybe they are indeed doing a same day thing. Like Apple. Here’s the new iPad, preorders start NOW!

This virtual hub launching on the 22nd sounds like it’s just a hip cool spot to get info. Doesn’t make it sound like new info will be released on there.

Also that’s more than 10 days away and the engineer didn’t mention needing feet to also count the days.