• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CVT for 2023 Integra !?

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Yeah, not amazed at all, the CVT is very smooth, and returns great MPG. Both things that people want in a entry level luxury car.

The type-S and manual are for the sporty drivers.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Disappointed if true. The same DCT used in the ILX or the 10 speed would have been perfectly fine. It only seems that the manual there advertised the heck out of is only available on the top trim

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Disappointing, but not surprising. Still excited for the car!

EDIT: I will say this gives the Civic ST Hatch a much better argument for my next car.

Last edited:

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
People are going to drag the absolute hell out of Honda for putting the CVT in but it was to be expected. I'm definitely a little disappointed as I would have liked a traditional automatic to upgrade out from the 10th gen civic but, will have to see full specs and driving impressions to get real final thoughts. Please give the Type S the 10-speed/manual option for those that want it

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Disappointed, but I think most of us knew this was coming. We’ll see how the overall package plays out next week. Still going to reserve one but definitely looking elsewhere.

If true, Also confirms no AWD and no advance package. I can easily see this topping out under 36k. Which is good for the Type S

Reactions: HKF

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
I’m surprised they would only have the 6MT on the top trim level. That’s the opposite from most companies.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Deep down, I think we all knew it. This is a civic in Acura clothing. It’s fine. If the power is 210+ and 30mpg I’ll forgive the cvt. The 22 civic cvt is smooth but dang it

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
I’m surprised they would only have the 6MT on the top trim level. That’s the opposite from most companies.
Which means it's going to cost an arm and a leg. : ( And of course, sales will be low which will allow them to justify killing the manual after a year or two.

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
Which means it's going to cost an arm and a leg. : ( And of course, sales will be low which will allow them to justify killing the manual after a year or two.
Yeah, if I’m going to be spending mid level GTI money for a car that’s no quicker than an SI, I’ll go ahead and lease a GTI.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m just letting y’all know now that the 8 Speed DCT can not link to the 1.5T and neither could the 10 Speed auto. It was expected for a CVT to be the option.

Reactions: MGZ

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Very disappointed if true. Crazy because we're the ones who aren't apart of the initial blowback during the prototype reveal. I'm not 100% sure if I even want a manual, but if it's too difficult to get then I guess I won't be getting an Integra at all. ?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Very disappointed if true. Crazy because we're the ones who aren't apart of the initial blowback during the prototype reveal. I'm not 100% sure if I even want a manual, but if it's too difficult to get then I guess I won't be getting an Integra at all. ?
Trust me he posted the colors of the RDX and trim for 22 MY before it was announced and revealed. These are real trim levels as well which still makes me feel that Type S will be at $37k

Reactions: HKF

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Trust me he posted the colors of the RDX and trim for 22 MY before it was announced and revealed. These are real trim levels as well which still makes me feel that Type S will be at $37k
I just didn't want to make any definitive statements on leaks no matter how likely it was. Unfortunately, there are people who take criticism of Acura a little too personally.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I just didn't want to make any definitive statements on leaks no matter how likely it was. Unfortunately, there are people who take criticism of Acura a little too personally.
Understandable.