• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Carbon fiber mirror caps - opinions?

rockluc

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Nissan Xterra
What are peoples thoughts on these? I’m going to be placing an order on an Integra as soon as my current car sells and I really like them but I’m not a fan of how it doesn’t quite cover up all the paint on the mirror from what I’ve seen. Is it really noticeable or no, and do we think the aftermarket might produce a better fitting option down the road?

Also, for anyone that has the orchid interior, what are your early thoughts on how it’s holding up. I really want to get Apex blue but my wife is concerned about that color really showing dirt and
stains, I don’t like the ebony at all, so if I can’t swing orchid, then I’ll have to change my order to PWP or Liquid Carbon. Thanks in advance!

Shadd01

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
I have the orchid interior in my Integra that I've had for about 3 weeks now. The back seats are less of a concern for me since they don't have the suede, but I do think overtime the suede will show dirt and wear in the front. I got the fabric/interior protection (or whatever it is called) for this reason though so hopefully that will be worthwhile.

ApexTeg

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra CVT A-Spec Tech
I really like them, I have them on my Apex/orchid

SirShabba

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Spec, 2020 Camaro SS
I've got a set of the mirror caps and the carbon spoiler ready to install this weekend. I personally would have preferred mirror cap replacements rather than overlay caps, but I've seen them on a white Teggy, and if you didn't know, you couldn't tell. I actually like that it leaves a body color "accent mark" between the cap and the black base.

I've got the White/White option as well. Most transfer I've seen on white seats in other vehicles has been from jeans or dirty clothes. Easy enough to clean off and get back to white, especially if you have resistall treatment or something similar.

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
I have the orchid interior in my Integra that I've had for about 3 weeks now. The back seats are less of a concern for me since they don't have the suede, but I do think overtime the suede will show dirt and wear in the front. I got the fabric/interior protection (or whatever it is called) for this reason though so hopefully that will be worthwhile.
Hows your interior now after about 6 Months? I too have plat with orchid interior w/ protection, looks great fresh (only a week old) but in the long run, what concerns have you seen?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wonder if the Type S offering is different. I think the standard integra gets covers that stick on and not an entire replacement.