• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canadian 2022 Si

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
This might be a good idea of the base integra. Seems like the Canadian Si is similar to the touring trim where here it’s kinda stripped down. Doesn’t even have wireless charging.

I’d be very happy with front and rear sensors, heated seats, wireless charger, and full 10.2” digital gauges. I would imagine heated rear is more of a Canada thing.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I don’t understand how this all happened really. Honda has an Acura Canada arm, which means they will get an Integra too. Why buy an Integra up there if the civic Si comes with everything for a cheaper price.

What happened up north only makes sense if Acura wasn’t sold in Canada and all was branded Honda.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I don’t understand how this all happened really. Honda has an Acura Canada arm, which means they will get an Integra too. Why buy an Integra up there if the civic Si comes with everything for a cheaper price.

What happened up north only makes sense if Acura wasn’t sold in Canada and all was branded Honda.
Canada has lower import fees and taxes than the US, also its very cold up there so heated/vented items are almost a requirement to sell a car there as without them people won't even consider them. The Integra will also likely be cheaper up there then it is in the US. Thats how currency conversion works.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Yep we’ll get an Integra too… but it won’t just have the same feature list as an Si. For one it’s a hatchback, and it’ll have Acura seats (reportedly) + nicer materials too. It’ll probably have a better audio system too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

I was wondering the same thing. Unless the Canada integra is also more feature packed than ours. It would still be a step up from their Si. Or it might be the same as their Si up there but with nicer materials and a hatch.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was wondering the same thing. Unless the Canada integra is also more feature packed than ours. It would still be a step up from their Si. Or it might be the same as their Si up there but with nicer materials and a hatch.
Hopefully they’ll err on the side of making it way better than the US version :catfight:

03 2023 Acura Integra.jpg

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
At the rate they are starving the civic Si im starting to worry if we’ll even get heated seats in the Integra (US). Lol

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
At the rate they are starving the civic Si im starting to worry if we’ll even get heated seats in the Integra (US). Lol
…or heaters. How far are they going to go!!!

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I think the base integra will get everything the new Si post from the 10th gen plus more that the Canada Si has. So dual climate control, seat heaters, full digital gauges, front and rear parking sensors etc. Some who don’t care about tha t stuff and just want simple performance will go Si. People who want more luxury will go integra. Just like it’s always been.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The embargo for Si driving reviews is up on Tuesday. But this guy bought one and reviewed it. He seems to know his stuff and has several 10th gen Si’s. Seems like the motor updates although having “5 less hp” is much stronger up top and noticeably better down low. The clutch/flywheel makes a big difference too. And zero wheel hop even with aggressive launches. VERY good news.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
The embargo for Si driving reviews is up on Tuesday. But this guy bought one and reviewed it. He seems to know his stuff and has several 10th gen Si’s. Seems like the motor updates although having “5 less hp” is much stronger up top and noticeably better down low. The clutch/flywheel makes a big difference too. And zero wheel hop even with aggressive launches. VERY good news.

I mean that's kind of what Honda said, it would have a better low end, and hold its power longer.

Both of those are MUCH more noticeable than 5HP would even be.