• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

DramosRG

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘18 Civic Hatchback ST | ‘24 ITS
Anyone got a white/red lately? Still waiting to get a call from my dealer. Car supposed to get to them between 07/29 and 08/04, still no news. I fear that the date will get pushed back again...
Still no news for me, expecting a white/red in Fall. I‘m in Montreal.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Acura TL Elite AWD A-Spec
I was expecting an LCM/Red by the end of July (in Toronto). I have a VIN and I’m told it began transit a week and a half ago but no other news yet.
Was also expecting mine here by the end of July but haven't heard or seen anything yet..dealer says it still shows as 22-28 of July ETA

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
For those that have ordered accessories, does the accessory MSRP include installation?
If you're referring to the accessory pricing on the Acura website's builder tool, that does not include installation--that's Acura's starting point, and dealerships mark up from there.

That said, there's some profit for the dealers in that MSRP as well, so you can sometimes negotiate discounts through the dealership's parts department or directly with your salesperson.

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
For those that have ordered accessories, does the accessory MSRP include installation?
In my experience the pricing listed on acura.ca is the msrp with installation (the quotes from my dealer were just under this listed price). For most of the items I opted to shop around with the parts department at several dealerships near me (many had an online request form) to request parts and the pricing was much lower. Unfortunately I also found that some parts varied in pricing between dealerships +-1$10-20. For example, the online price for the black type s badges is $484.20 (inline with what my dealer offered) but i found most parts departments were selling it for $335-350.

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
Was also expecting mine here by the end of July but haven't heard or seen anything yet..dealer says it still shows as 22-28 of July ETA
Was told last week of July/1st week of aug. I have not reached out to dealer since but will send an email tonight. Going away next week for 10 days. I'll probably will get a call about the car as soon as I leave...

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
In my experience the pricing listed on acura.ca is the msrp with installation (the quotes from my dealer were just under this listed price). For most of the items I opted to shop around with the parts department at several dealerships near me (many had an online request form) to request parts and the pricing was much lower. Unfortunately I also found that some parts varied in pricing between dealerships +-1$10-20. For example, the online price for the black type s badges is $484.20 (inline with what my dealer offered) but i found most parts departments were selling it for $335-350.
Thanks for the heads up. I had ordered accessories at MSRP while picking up the car in late June. Salesperson has confirmed that installation is included.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Anyone working with a dealer who’s part of a large dealer group like pfaff, dilawri, performance auto group?

interesting, going to look around to see if I can get the mud guards lol

Was told last week of July/1st week of aug. I have not reached out to dealer since but will send an email tonight. Going away next week for 10 days. I'll probably will get a call about the car as soon as I leave...
Reached out to my sales guy again. It’s been 2 weeks since he last said it’s being built. Still no vin or eta.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Anyone working with a dealer who’s part of a large dealer group like pfaff, dilawri, performance auto group?

interesting, going to look around to see if I can get the mud guards lol

Reached out to my sales guy again. It’s been 2 weeks since he last said it’s being built. Still no vin or eta.
I got my deposit back from a Dilawri dealer - their stipulations in order to get one was way too stringent for me.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
If don't mind me asking, what were they?
Mandatory trade-in (already a dealbreaker right there), forced accessories and protection packages, and no cash purchase (lease or finance only). I’m annoyed and disappointed that this wasn’t communicated to me when I initially placed the deposit/order with them, nor at any point afterwards until after the stellar reviews came out and the first cars started arriving.

Subsequently made me scramble to find a more reasonable deal elsewhere and join the back of a queue again.

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
Mandatory trade-in (already a dealbreaker right there), forced accessories and protection packages, and no cash purchase (lease or finance only). I’m annoyed and disappointed that this wasn’t communicated to me when I initially placed the deposit/order with them, nor at any point afterwards until after the stellar reviews came out and the first cars started arriving.

Subsequently made me scramble to find a more reasonable deal elsewhere and join the back of a queue again.
Some one told me to avoid Dilawri if possible, they’re rep isn’t very good. Thank for info and sorry you had to go through that crap.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS

Thanks for the insight man. So I guess it’s not surprising what I encountered. Hopefully you’ll get a better deal from a better dealer.