• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Quick question do you folks know if the car has homelink? Been looking around but no clear answer.
it dosent come with it but you can add it yourself.. othwrs have used accord parts to do it.

silphscope150

First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CLA250
Hi - new to the forums. Gen 2 was my first car. Followed by gen 3 and then the RSX.

Excited by the new Type S as it will fit my lifestyle, but was hoping to get some input on pricing.

Anyone here have experience with Policaro Acura in Brampton? In general, are you folks mostly paying over MSRP?

Red

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hi - new to the forums. Gen 2 was my first car. Followed by gen 3 and then the RSX.

Excited by the new Type S as it will fit my lifestyle, but was hoping to get some input on pricing.

Anyone here have experience with Policaro Acura in Brampton? In general, are you folks mostly paying over MSRP?

Red
I managed to luck into an allocation that somebody backed out of at Sterne Acura. It was honestly the best experience Iā€™ve had at any dealership. I got it for MSRP with no mandatory add ons or accessories. I was told that I had to chose one of the extended warranty options which I was planning to get anyway after my experience with my civic hatch.

Quinn Regis

First Name
IntegraQ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thats cool. I got one from Sterne Acura as well! their 1st one and picked it up this past week. White Pearl. No mandatory accessories, but i opted for the all-weather mats and Carbon spoiler. I dealt with Wendy - She was quite wonderful to work with. I traded in my car, which they required, but I needed to anyway. Trade-in was a fair amount as i did some comparisons. When did you get yours?

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw x3m, m2, MB c63s coupe, soon integra type s
Anyone in Quebec had theirs yet or has a confirmed delivery date ? It sounds like all the provinces but us has got our hands on one šŸ˜…

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Surprising to hear of other places/provinces with mandatory trade-in and protective packages and accessories too, but it seems like itā€™s not too outrageous and egregious so far.

Have you guys NOT had to get mandatory ceramic coating? My sales guy says thatā€™s mandated by Acura Canada which I find really peculiar and unheard of from any manufacturer for any car.

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thats cool. I got one from Sterne Acura as well! their 1st one and picked it up this past week. White Pearl. No mandatory accessories, but i opted for the all-weather mats and Carbon spoiler. I dealt with Wendy - She was quite wonderful to work with. I traded in my car, which they required, but I needed to anyway. Trade-in was a fair amount as i did some comparisons. When did you get yours?
Wow, small world. Iā€™m actually dealing with Wendy also and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Mine has an eta of sometime before the end of July (LCM/Red). She let me check out exterior of a white one (maybe yours?) that was there when I signed last week. Great choice by the way!

I didnā€™t know the trade was mandatory as I was planning to anyway. They offered me well over what I was being offered elsewhere.

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise,190E-2.3-16
Have you guys NOT had to get mandatory ceramic coating? My sales guy says thatā€™s mandated by Acura Canada which I find really peculiar and unheard of from any manufacturer for any car.

Nope didnā€™t have to get that. Hell I even got them to not charge me / install the wheel locks, block heater and mud flaps

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
Surprising to hear of other places/provinces with mandatory trade-in and protective packages and accessories too, but it seems like itā€™s not too outrageous and egregious so far.

I have it on mine I think, the Acura Platinum Protection and wheel locks. Don't have a trade in but my sales guy knows that already.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z

Had to get ceramic coating and all weather mats but will probably eat the cost of the ceramic coating charge 1249.00.No dealership applies it properly , no decontamination or paint correction and the products dealers use are crap.Will take it to a proper detailer when the car arrives.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Had to get ceramic coating and all weather mats but will probably eat the cost of the ceramic coating charge 1249.00.No dealership applies it properly , no decontamination or paint correction and the products dealers use are crap.Will take it to a proper detailer when the car arrives.
I will likely do the same since I much rather have my usual detailer-friend do the PPF and ceramic coating. Would be a pain to go to my friend for the PPF, and then go back to the dealerā€™s ceramic coating person to have them apply it poorly. Wonder if I could apply that ceramic coating charge to accessories.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
I will likely do the same since I much rather have my usual detailer-friend do the PPF and ceramic coating. Would be a pain to go to my friend for the PPF, and then go back to the dealerā€™s ceramic coating person to have them apply it poorly. Wonder if I could apply that ceramic coating charge to accessories.
That is what I suggested to them but they said no.Dealer applying ceramic coating is almost pure profit when you consider the cost of the cheap crap they use and maybe a few hours labour.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
That is what I suggested to them but they said no.Dealer applying ceramic coating is almost pure profit when you consider the cost of the cheap crap they use and maybe a few hours labour.
Darn, guess Iā€™ll try for maintenance or warranty packages instead, or just suck up the cost and decline the ceramic coating as well. Iā€™d rather not have them mess with the paint than to get their shoddy wash/correction/coating even if I have to pay for it.

Quinn Regis

First Name
IntegraQ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wow, small world. Iā€™m actually dealing with Wendy also and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Mine has an eta of sometime before the end of July (LCM/Red). She let me check out exterior of a white one (maybe yours?) that was there when I signed last week. Great choice by the way!

I didnā€™t know the trade was mandatory as I was planning to anyway. They offered me well over what I was being offered elsewhere.
Hi, yes, small world! Great choice in colour - LCM. Yes, the white one was likely mine. I was on a waitlist (number eight)and an extra Type S came up. Said they would only sell it to someone who had a trade-in. Two people on the list backed out. I got a good price for my trade-in - did some comparisons prior to negotiating. I am very happy with my Type S! You will be as well. Lots of people are saying its expensive/why not buy a german car for not much more. I have owned an AMG and driven other German sports cars - Type S is special. - Also low depreciation/possible appreciation with the limited availability.