• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

ChiroCale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
I put a refundable deposit down subject to test drive a week ago,the car was at MSRP but had to take ceramic coating at 1299. plus all weather mats at 295. I asked if I could substitute with accesories instead of ceramic coating but they would not budge.
Same here. I’m in Victoria, BC.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
I put a refundable deposit down subject to test drive a week ago,the car was at MSRP but had to take ceramic coating at 1299. plus all weather mats at 295. I asked if I could substitute with accesories instead of ceramic coating but they would not budge.
which city and province was that.

Cto

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G01 X3
I wish it’s just 1299 + 295. I am in ON
Asked a few dealers. They all seems to be doing the same.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I wish it’s just 1299 + 295. I am in ON
Asked a few dealers. They all seems to be doing the same.
I've got my 1k deposit in for the first LCM or Black one coming at a GTA dealer in Ontario. Initially the dealer added OBD anti theft and wheel and tire protection, but said it wasn't mandatory to keep it. I asked for ceramic tint and all weather mats instead, and removed the initial add ons. Some dealers won't make you take anything extra above MSRP.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
My dealer told me there won't be any mandatory option or mark up. Might be different as I'm in Quebec.

Should get mine somewhere in June. Put my deposit Oct. 20th 2022, before the car was even announced. Obviously, I was first on the list. Can't wait!

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
went to Langley, BC Acura.
salesman I spoke with told me they dont know MSRP (what???) yet and gave me "TBD" pricing which included 4k extra (2k for extended warranty, 1k for partial PPF, and other fees. told them I was gonna buy accessories anwyays but I can't do 4k.
ended up walking out. someone here told me Northshore Acura is MSRP only.. so I will try there next Saturday..

also, sales guy I talked to said they are only getting 2-3 each year and already have 20ppl in line and that it would be 2-3 year for me if I did put a depo (refundable).

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Margins on ceramic are probably the biggest they have, but at least it serves you some purpose

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
went to Langley, BC Acura.
salesman I spoke with told me they dont know MSRP (what???) yet and gave me "TBD" pricing which included 4k extra (2k for extended warranty, 1k for partial PPF, and other fees. told them I was gonna buy accessories anwyays but I can't do 4k.
ended up walking out. someone here told me Northshore Acura is MSRP only.. so I will try there next Saturday..

also, sales guy I talked to said they are only getting 2-3 each year and already have 20ppl in line and that it would be 2-3 year for me if I did put a depo (refundable).
Wow….$4000 up on MSRP is way way too much….Moreover, ceramic coating is worthless and 2 year extended warranty is unnecessary in case of Honda/Acura Reliability…imo.….AIso I wonder how come they don’t know msrp !!??
Please update us fellows about your next experience at Northshore dealership.
thanks

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Wow….$4000 up on MSRP is way way too much….Moreover, ceramic coating is worthless and 2 year extended warranty is unnecessary in case of Honda/Acura Reliability…imo.….AIso I wonder how come they don’t know msrp !!??
Please update us fellows about your next experience at Northshore dealership.
thanks
Not big on math… 3 per year, 20 people in line… 2-3 years to get one 😂

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Not big on math… 3 per year, 20 people in line… 2-3 years to get one 😂
ya idk if they expect ppl to drop or he slipped (maybe they are getting 6-7 cars a year which would make more sense imo).
but ya I wanted to call him out but w/e. rather not deal with that dealership anyway.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It will be interesting to see what production numbers actually are. Saw someone on Reddit post that they order a TLX Type S in January and just took delivery.

Last edited:

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
If I get confirmation from some authentic source that Type S production will last till 2024/2025……I would opt to sit aside and wait until the dust of crazy forced add ons/ mark ups settles.
By that time,The interest rates will also come down as well ……..What are your thoughts guys?

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If I get confirmation from some authentic source that Type S production will last till 2024/2025……I would opt to sit aside and wait until the dust of crazy forced add ons/ mark ups settles.
By that time,The interest rates will also come down as well ……..What are your thoughts guys?
TLX type S has just finished it's 3rd year of production and 2024 is right around the corner, camo versions with revised bumpers spotted.
I'd say we will see a similar production run with a potential mid year refresh in 3 or so years.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Well the car is a 2024… so there will be a 2025 thats 100% sure…