• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
I checked the BOS, there is no doc fee which I am surprised. The sales person said they just do MSRP + AC/Tire and that's it.

My guy already quoted me around $2k for front PPF and ceramic coat. I also have to get a set of winter tires etc... That is a wack load of money. It's sucks I have to give this up, but that's $70k that I can use to pay off my mortgage or renovations.

It's not like I don't have anything to drive, my current car is not even 5 years old - i just have to cheer myself up for slow car fun.
Dealer just sent the quote total price is 70,582.65 yikes that is alot of money for a civic.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
Dealer just sent the quote total price is 70,582.65 yikes that is alot of money for a civic.
That's why I am out.

Nice meeting you guys while I might try my luck to see if I can score an in stock Integra A-Spec that are sitting in the lot.

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
I checked the BOS, there is no doc fee which I am surprised. The sales person said they just do MSRP + AC/Tire and that's it.

My guy already quoted me around $2k for front PPF and ceramic coat. I also have to get a set of winter tires etc... That is a wack load of money. It's sucks I have to give this up, but that's $70k that I can use to pay off my mortgage or renovations.

It's not like I don't have anything to drive, my current car is not even 5 years old - i just have to cheer myself up for slow car fun.
Which province your dealer is from?

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Reached out to Langley and talked with someone who oversees 3 dealerships.
says if I put in an order now, I will receive an allocation for 2024, (couldnt confirm if I would be able to get the car this year necessarily, just that it would be 2024 MY).
I thought deposits/orders were overwhelming but maybe not..?

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Reached out to Langley and talked with someone who oversees 3 dealerships.
says if I put in an order now, I will receive an allocation for 2024, (couldnt confirm if I would be able to get the car this year necessarily, just that it would be 2024 MY).
I thought deposits/orders were overwhelming but maybe not..?
They were, then pricing came out. 😂

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
They were, then pricing came out. 😂
lmao
does anyone know if luxury tax starts to apply at MSRP? or is it applied to MSRP+PDI?
I have a kid so ITS isnt out of the question.. rear heater duct + usb charging would be really nice.
the next batch of CTR is apparently here and being shipped to dealers as we speak and supposedly I am next in line.. decisions decisions...

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
That's why I am out.

Nice meeting you guys while I might try my luck to see if I can score an in stock Integra A-Spec that are sitting in the lot.
not sure where you are but quite a few are sitting in dealer lots in lower mainland.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
lmao
does anyone know if luxury tax starts to apply at MSRP? or is it applied to MSRP+PDI?
I have a kid so ITS isnt out of the question.. rear heater duct + usb charging would be really nice.
the next batch of CTR is apparently here and being shipped to dealers as we speak and supposedly I am next in line.. decisions decisions...
Well… if you dont want your type R tell me where you are and I’ll take it 😂

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Well… if you dont want your type R tell me where you are and I’ll take it 😂
haha I am on the fence. but last time I tried transferring my spot (on a different car from a diff mfr), the dealership didn't let me.
I do have someone that would take my spot if pass on it. but ya, hard to decide now.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
I would take the CTR for sure (especially at the lower-than-ITS MSRP). You’ll stand to lose nothing by taking delivery and driving it “for free” while you decide.

I’m second in line for a 2025 CTR at my dealer, and will be declining my ITS allocation if it comes up before I find out from my Honda dealer definitively about my CTR allocation.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
not sure where you are but quite a few are sitting in dealer lots in lower mainland.
Looks like a few were snatched up, I think those must be people like myself who doesn't think the 6k spread is worth it (CTR vs. ITS).

I only have 1 dealer pending for return for deposit. I am out guys, enjoy your new rides.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Looks like a few were snatched up, I think those must be people like myself who doesn't think the 6k spread is worth it (CTR vs. ITS).

I only have 1 dealer pending for return for deposit. I am out guys, enjoy your new rides.
https://www.acuraoflangley.ca/en/ne...ptionTerm=60&paymentOptionKmPerYearPlan=20000

https://www.burrardacura.ca/en/new-...ptionTerm=60&paymentOptionKmPerYearPlan=20000

https://www.burrardacura.ca/en/new-...ptionTerm=60&paymentOptionKmPerYearPlan=20000

still a few left. I hope you can get one below MSRP.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
That's the thing, they either are 46k for demo or have a bunch of accessories added and bloated up the price. I am looking for 2023 specifically since 2024 has another raise of $1300/1800 in price.