• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
My top 3 was liquid carbon, apex blue, and performance red.
Colours haven’t been 100% confirmed for Canada yet, most likely will be shared over the weekend.
Saw a canadian brochure in another convo that seemed pretty legit…. No performance red (already confirmed only 6 colors for Canada vs 7 for USA) and no orchid interior. For me, from what I have seen, White would be my choice. Design seems to really work in white.

Last edited:

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I heard some the dealers in Canada stopped taking deposits after about a dozen but I don’t know if that true.
Pretty crazy numbers for a 55k civic if you ask me. Can’t believe it will be that hard to get after a few months but I’ve been wrong in the past

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Pretty crazy numbers for a 55k civic if you ask me. Can’t believe it will be that hard to get after a few months but I’ve been wrong in the past
Well, you know...people already pay that amount for a Golf/Jetta (Audi)... and even more..

Last edited:

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Well, you know...people already pay that amount for a Golf/Jetta... and even more..
My point is more that Golf R sits in dealer lot … jetta GLI too… I know people will pay for the Integra… but i’m not sure it will be hard to get… from my point of view… type R should be more expensive than Type S because its more track oriented, rarer and made in Japan… could add better seat and gage clauster… in my opinion only thing way better in the integra is the sound system… maybe exhaust… lets hope for a similar price to the type R … because its made in usa they could probably sell for less to be honest and become a huge success

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
My point is more that Golf R sits in dealer lot … jetta GLI too… I know people will pay for the Integra… but i’m not sure it will be hard to get… from my point of view… type R should be more expensive than Type S because its more track oriented, rarer and made in Japan… could add better seat and gage clauster… in my opinion only thing way better in the integra is the sound system… maybe exhaust… lets hope for a similar price to the type R … because its made in usa they could probably sell for less to be honest and become a huge success
I understand your point but is not going to happen. Is an Acura so...it will be more expensive because it has more value added to the car. Sur these adders are not what you are looking for but other like me is what we want. That said, I understand your point and I also wish for better pricing...

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
I wanted the FL5, but it is impossible because each dealer is getting like 2 per year while a few of them got a few used with low KM and asking for 82k. That's a lot of cars and getting into Porsche Cayman category which is much better than the FL5.

The ITS is another option, what I worry about is primarily the price. The CTR is $53k, this will likely near 60k since anything more we are in TLX territory. That's also my price ceiling and I told the dealers that I dropped my deposits at. I will bail if it is more than 60k since the monthly payment is near $1000 over 5 years on finance.

Most dealers are asking for $1000 deposit, one wanted $750. I did not ask about ADM or bundle selling because I will ask when they call me for allocation. I heard Acura dealers are not forcing add-ons as much as Honda or Toyota, anyone care to share their experiences?

I am also needing to save some money for the following as they aren't cheap:
- Winter wheels and tires (I heard 18" would be the minimum to clear the brakes)
- Front-end PPF and ceramic coat
- wrap all piano black (I hated piano black)

I am also a little concern about the low clearance for Vancouver driving during the snow.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I wanted the FL5, but it is impossible because each dealer is getting like 2 per year while a few of them got a few used with low KM and asking for 82k. That's a lot of cars and getting into Porsche Cayman category which is much better than the FL5.

The ITS is another option, what I worry about is primarily the price. The CTR is $53k, this will likely near 60k since anything more we are in TLX territory. That's also my price ceiling and I told the dealers that I dropped my deposits at. I will bail if it is more than 60k since the monthly payment is near $1000 over 5 years on finance.

Most dealers are asking for $1000 deposit, one wanted $750. I did not ask about ADM or bundle selling because I will ask when they call me for allocation. I heard Acura dealers are not forcing add-ons as much as Honda or Toyota, anyone care to share their experiences?

I am also needing to save some money for the following as they aren't cheap:
- Winter wheels and tires (I heard 18" would be the minimum to clear the brakes)
- Front-end PPF and ceramic coat
- wrap all piano black (I hated piano black)

I am also a little concern about the low clearance for Vancouver driving during the snow.
If I had to guess a price, i’d say 56k… can’t go over 60k… its way too close to the tlx type s at 64k… if we consider the type s price jump for the tlx, the integra type s should be around 57k…

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
I prefer the CTR all day long. But I'm not willing to pay over sticker. So, that effectively makes the ITS significantly cheaper. Local dealer just quoted me $71,400 USD for a CTR. At $50K USD (if that's the price), it's a no brainer for the ITS given that it is basically the same hardware. I do prefer the body on the CTR too (the wider rear; not a big fan of the plastic molding on the ITS), but I don't prefer it $20,000 worth.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I prefer the CTR all day long. But I'm not willing to pay over sticker. So, that effectively makes the ITS significantly cheaper. Local dealer just quoted me $71,400 USD for a CTR. At $50K USD (if that's the price), it's a no brainer for the ITS given that it is basically the same hardware. I do prefer the body on the CTR too (the wider rear; not a big fan of the plastic molding on the ITS), but I don't prefer it $20,000 worth.
71400$ USD for a type R is ridiculous… I think 51k CAD si borderline outrageous for a FL5 and it equals 39k usd 😂 I expect the type R to be 55k cad so under 50k usd is a good guess !

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
71400$ USD for a type R is ridiculous… I think 51k CAD si borderline outrageous for a FL5 and it equals 39k usd 😂 I expect the type R to be 55k cad so under 50k usd is a good guess !
Love the USA FREEDON of market! 🤣🤣🤣

Remember : if people pay that amount, is because is the right asking price!

Hamnjam

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Odyssey, Mazda6
Put a deposit of $500 months ago for the Type S. Plan to reach out to my sale person next week.

I wanted an Apex blue with red interior, but that may not happen? I'm tired of black interiors, so will likely switch the exterior color for the red interior.

All this is uncertain as I was hoping for 3 seats in the rear row and I am mulling over a rear seat conversion.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
These are the color choices for Canada:

Silver w/ black
Blue w/ black
Grey w/ red
White w/ red
Black w/ red
Yellow w/ black

I am mulling over the costs. The Mrs is not 100% committed into more monthly payments.

ChiroCale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
These are the color choices for Canada:

Silver w/ black
Blue w/ black
Grey w/ red
White w/ red
Black w/ red
Yellow w/ black

I am mulling over the costs. The Mrs is not 100% committed into more monthly payments.
I feel ya man. Probably not the smartest financial decision. But, YOLO. Also, the car will likely have a good resale value if kept stock and in good condition. Spoke with dealer and was told they are only getting 2 ITS’s for the first run. Not able to choose colour yet.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
I feel ya man. Probably not the smartest financial decision. But, YOLO. Also, the car will likely have a good resale value if kept stock and in good condition. Spoke with dealer and was told they are only getting 2 ITS’s for the first run. Not able to choose colour yet.
I dropped a few deposits around town and was told I am in the front. I also don't mind waiting but I am afraid my existing car's value will drop if I wait.

I didn't ask too many details, and I will drop the dealers who add packages or basically inflated the price.

I told all of them I have a trade in, but likely just sell privately instead. They did put me on a different line when I have trade in tho.

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
Hello everyone, I request to all my fellow Canadians to keep updating and posting any new information from their respective Canadian dealer representatives in this forum….and keep it alive …# Integra type S